Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Dubray Slatted Rack?  (Read 3024 times)

Offline Titus

• House Bee
Dubray Slatted Rack?
« on: May 28, 2009, 12:16:04 pm »
Was there ever a picture posted of Brian Brays Slatted Rack design?  I'm interested in making one.

Thanks
Titus

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
Re: Dubray Slatted Rack?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 12:57:47 am »
Was there ever a picture posted of Brian Brays Slatted Rack design?  I'm interested in making one.

Thanks
Titus

No because I don't know how to post pictures on th web.  I've described it numerous times.  If Zoot were still posting he might be able to post a picture he made some and really liked them.  But, alas, I can't remember Zoot posting in more than a year.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Titus

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2009, 03:27:55 pm »
Ok, thanks for the info.  I'm just one of those where a pic is worth a 1000 words, but I'll make do :)

Offline the kid

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 12:23:32 am »
check your pm

Offline Ernest T. Bass

• House Bee
    • Home 'n Stead Blog
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 12:28:01 am »
Was there ever a picture posted of Brian Brays Slatted Rack design?  I'm interested in making one.

Thanks
Titus

No because I don't know how to post pictures on th web.  I've described it numerous times.  If Zoot were still posting he might be able to post a picture he made some and really liked them.  But, alas, I can't remember Zoot posting in more than a year.

Can't you just get a Photobucket account and upload them there? They give you the code to put in your posts and everything..

I'd like to see pics too! ;)
"One in the same, Bass is the name!"

Have a minute to burn? Perhaps you'd like to check out some of the movies that my siblings and I like to make...

Lund Family Productions

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2009, 12:26:04 am »
Tell what I'll do, I'll make a new one and give to either Slaphead, Winenutguy, or Oldenglish and maybe they can post the picture. 
Which of you three gentlemen are interested in getting a DuBray slat free?  Well, okay, it's not free you have to come and get it.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

anything