Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Flowers, Swamp, Banana Spider, Weird Things On A Tree  (Read 6396 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Flowers, Swamp, Banana Spider, Weird Things On A Tree
« on: October 15, 2008, 10:56:04 am »
I believe we need another photo subheading, something like Nothing Specific. So these pics don't fall under family photos, monthly wall paper nor microscopy, I hope this was the right place to put these.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pyxicephalus/October15?authkey=ezjQvY8Uq0c#

...JP

My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Flowers, Swamp, Banana Spider, Weird Things On A Tree
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2008, 10:59:34 am »
JP, ooooh, lovely, lovely pictures.  I particularly loved the ones of the swamp alone.  There was such little colour amongst the trees, that those couple of pictures almost.....almost....looked like a black and white, man were they cool.  If you don't mind, I would love to have one of those pictures to put in my photo album, so pretty.  ANd I also loved the ones of the spider and the fungi on the trees.  Beauties, thank you so much for sharing.  Have that most wonderfully beautiful and awesome day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2008, 11:12:24 am »
JP, ooooh, lovely, lovely pictures.  I particularly loved the ones of the swamp alone.  There was such little colour amongst the trees, that those couple of pictures almost.....almost....looked like a black and white, man were they cool.  If you don't mind, I would love to have one of those pictures to put in my photo album, so pretty.  ANd I also loved the ones of the spider and the fungi on the trees.  Beauties, thank you so much for sharing.  Have that most wonderfully beautiful and awesome day, Cindi

My regular price per photo is .20 for you Cindi, my dear, .18 heck of a discount don't ya think! Bahahahahahhahahaahaahahah

I have more of the swamp if you like, besides bulk pics are cheaper, Bahahahahaahahahaahahahah!!!!  :-* :-* :-*

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2008, 11:24:56 am »
JP, ha!!!  I don't think that was much of a discount, hee, hee.  Why don't you post other pictures of the swamp?  I would love to see them, and I bet others would too!!!   Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to make kids' lunches, ho, ho!!  Have that most beautifully, awesome and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2008, 11:56:36 am »
JP, That spider is beautiful!  We don't have that type at my place.  Loved the swamp, looks like an alien world, spooky!  We have so much undergrowth,  black, salmon, thimbleberries, salal, oregon grape, fallen logs & branches that you usually don't see the water till you are in it!  Cindi it right, keep those pics coming!  It's fun to vicariously visit other places!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2008, 12:06:43 pm »
Banana spiders worst thing in the world for an early season squirrel hunter. You know when you feel the web on you in the dark before the sun is up that that big old 3" spider is on you two

Nice pics JP is that in Mississippi or here In LA

Keith

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2008, 12:23:00 pm »
Banana spiders worst thing in the world for an early season squirrel hunter. You know when you feel the web on you in the dark before the sun is up that that big old 3" spider is on you two

Nice pics JP is that in Mississippi or here In LA

Keith

Keith, I'm just glad when you get their web and the spider on your face they don't bite!!

Honey Island Swamp, home of lots of things including Big Foot, ha!

...JP

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2008, 01:43:52 pm »
Swamp thing, you make my heart sing!!

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2008, 08:30:49 pm »
Oh Annette, you are so funny! :-D  Swamps are cool, such a varied ecosystem & slimy slithery things, weird plants, migrating birds & animals.  Our swamps don't have gators or poisonous snakes either!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2008, 10:01:34 am »
Ha, ha, Annette made me laugh too, she does have that cool witt about her, yeah, you go girl!!!  Have a wonderfully awesome day, Cindi

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2008, 01:36:47 pm »
Good one JP!!!

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2008, 03:41:52 pm »