Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hatching cam is back up!  (Read 2693 times)

Offline akane

• New Bee
Hatching cam is back up!
« on: April 09, 2009, 09:39:47 pm »
For those of you that liked being bored to death on the odd chance you might see a chick hatch the cam is pointed at a new batch of quail eggs
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/button-quail
There are 4 pips so far and counting so they might do something tonight.  Otherwise expect to see cute little fluffy things tomorrow.  :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hatching cam is back up!
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2009, 12:14:58 am »
Akane, I don't have the time to wait to see a pip, smiling.  They are rather boring right now, smiling again.  I can't wait to see the pictures of the little babies tomorrow.  I remember you saying something about they all seem to pop out of the shell kind of the same time, (is that a correct memory?, please tell me).  Anyways, heading off to watch a movie that is not going to be boring, sorry I couldn't watch your boring pipping eggs, smiling, hee, hee, you know what I mean, smiling again.  have that most wonderful day, health, life, night.  Cindi

What do you do with all the quail?  How many days to hatch an egg?
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hatching cam is back up!
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2009, 11:08:48 pm »
Akane, ooh, I was watching the little black one pop out, how cool, I love how they flounder around after emerging, beautiful.  Is the video when you click on it in real time, or was I seeing something from a couple of days ago?  Curiosity never got this cat, smiling, have that most awesomely beautiful and great day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything