Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Stories I am not posting.  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Stories I am not posting.
« on: March 08, 2007, 08:56:48 pm »
As you know I have a personal filter which doesn't let me post outright crud as I see it. I will not object if someone else wants to post it but I have my limits. However since you may not be mind readers I feel I should disclose what I deprive you of in general terms.

CCD stories. Many of you know why but basically they are all the same story saying the same thing. Also no one has any answers.

Bees as bomb sniffers. Okay maybe the defense dept. wants bees to detect explosives. I get at least one story a day on this. Sometimes it is a story about the bees natural ablity to detect explosive compounds or putting some electronic attachment on the or in them to detect explosive.

Beekeeper monthly meetings posted in local newspapers as part of the local events. I post the beekeeping courses but I feel it ould be redundant to post that Shangria-LA beekeepers meet every third tuesday at midnight.

Sport team activities such as the Bees beat the Dragons in overtime.

Duplicates of a story in a different newspaper. You get the story once, twice if I am not paying attention, three times when I am having a brain fart.

I just wanted to make sure you knew what level of censorship you were being repressed with.

I don't claim ownership on the reprint section but I know I have hogged up a lot of posts in here. A certain amount of responsiblity may or may not come with that.
So if you want to post the stuff I don't go for it. But The Bees HS football team just sucks. :)

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
Re: Stories I am not posting.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 09:46:43 pm »
I for one appreciate all your energy and effort in keeping us all up to date - and I am amazed at the articles you find and deem worthy of posting!

Linda T in Atlanta

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 12:26:36 am »
Brendhan, I agree with Linda.  I know that you spend alot of time screening the articles that you want us to look at.  Keep it up Brendhan.  You're doing a great job.  Best of days that are best.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Apis629

• Field Bee
    • A Hobbyist's Beekeeping Adventures
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2007, 02:29:22 am »
Well done, Brendhan.  It's been great to have such a supply of beekeeping articles.  Thanks.

anything