Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: elongated head  (Read 7515 times)

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
elongated head
« on: October 10, 2014, 02:15:41 pm »
Have you ever seen one?

I have! who knows I am probably crazy.

was at the Bank the other day waiting for some help siting in the lounge.

a woman came in with a small child in tow about 5 I'd say the child's head was elongated

well I did a double take. yup looked at the mom no decernable (detectable) largeness
there went around the room looking nope every one seamed normal except for the child

thinking now should have taken a pic. I didn't

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: elongated head
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2014, 02:16:55 pm »
alien royalty. 
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2014, 03:57:22 pm »
It's all the C-Sections.  People have forgotten what human head look like if they actually are born...
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2014, 09:46:34 am »
nooo I dont think so

Offline BlueBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2014, 02:20:36 am »
Big black eyes and grayish skin?

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 12:47:45 pm »
I was in Houston Hobby Airport back during the mess at Waco and I saw an Asian woman with the FLATTEST FACE I had ever seen. Literally her head looked like a bowl covered in plastic wrap painted in the shape of a human face standing up on a small framed woman's body.

The strange thing I believe is she is a representative from a small village of people somewhere in the world, where everyone there has similar odd features. I never thought Alien NOR did I think "Oh my God, that poor thing" I blame my own life-experiences for never seeing anyone like her - not even on TV.

On the topic here though - I doubt Aliens would make it soooo obvious to try and blend in with average looking people, with aliens who looked like her - at least at Houston Hobby Airport!!! Maybe is some secluded village on a remote mountain top with a population of 28 - but unlikely here!

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2014, 09:32:13 am »
next time I'll take pics

Offline jayj200

• Queen Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2015, 09:36:10 am »
was a real conehead!

Offline Maggiesdad

• House Bee
« Reply #8 on: February 15, 2015, 10:33:02 am »
My brother's a conehead... he's older than me. Michael Bush is right.

On the flip side, any of you ever seen a flat head baby, back when Drs. used snuff for birthing?