Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Looking for a slogan  (Read 26572 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Looking for a slogan
« Reply #60 on: November 16, 2007, 11:14:04 am »
Ted:

Maybe CHANGE on Word and it really works well.

Beemaster.com - a HIVE FULL of information.

How does that sound everyone?

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline NWIN Beekeeper

• Professional Beekeeper
  • House Bee
« Reply #61 on: November 16, 2007, 01:30:06 pm »
How about:

"BeeMaster is like Beeing Family"

-Jeff
There is nothing new under the sun. Only your perspective changes to see it anew.

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #62 on: November 16, 2007, 04:06:51 pm »
Ted:

LOVE IT JOHN!!!!! Now I should have thought of that!!!!! but didn't, nice improvement!!!!!!
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #63 on: November 16, 2007, 05:49:34 pm »
Ted:

I like it too, John!  :lol:

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #64 on: November 16, 2007, 05:51:08 pm »
I like it also.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #65 on: November 17, 2007, 01:45:10 pm »
OK John, I think that you have found the final say in the slogan, I like this one the best so far, when is the vote gonna happen?  Have a beautiful day on this greatest of planets......Earth.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #66 on: November 17, 2007, 11:00:02 pm »
Just could not resist: Had to add another

Bee, all that you can Bee at Beemaster.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #67 on: November 18, 2007, 12:23:37 pm »
Annette, I like that one.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2007, 10:37:04 am »
lots of good ones to be honest. good luck choosing.
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2007, 12:04:50 pm »
>OK John, I think that you have found the final say in the slogan, I like this one the best so far, when is the vote gonna happen?  Have a beautiful day on this greatest of planets......Earth.  Cindi

Cindi, so you have been to other planets and deem Earth to be your favorite, eh? :-D :-P
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #70 on: November 22, 2007, 12:11:47 am »
JP, you never know, I have some top secrets.  Have a beautiful day, on our bestest of the best, Earth.  Cindi

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #71 on: November 22, 2007, 04:51:45 pm »
JP and Cindi:

The Slogan contest was a bit of a surprise to me too - lol. Our creative staff can often come up with brain storms :)

I have a great slogan, but want to save it for Tee-Shirts and coffee mugs (IF) I ever advertise on my beekeeping course and home page - a simple ad to my own small online store with a few select items.

This venture I have though of for years, just never wanted to go that way. But keeping the FORUMS commercial Free and Family Friendly is the utmost important - having a few tee-shirt designs (with a great slogan) is a nice way to make a few bucks and offer a REALLY COOL TEE-SHIRT to anyone interested. The slogan, probably would not work for the Forum, but sure does for the tee-shirts.

Todays printshops really have GREAT mass production equipment and can customise orders cheaply - that allows for more afordable shirts too :)

I'll pass that slogan off someday, but I like Ted's brainstorm - although I don't think I'm the lone source for judging the slogan, it is a great one :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #72 on: November 25, 2007, 08:22:18 pm »
"Bee a hive full of information" at Beemaster.com

I still like this one from Ted, but what do you think about the addition???? (Hope this is OK with you Ted??)
Can see it on a t-shirt with a little photo of a bee.

Annette
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 11:08:44 pm by annette »

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #73 on: November 25, 2007, 11:09:30 pm »
Annette, hands up.  That has got to be the best one that I have heard yet, yea!!!  Beautiful day, beautiful life.  Cindi

Offline qa33010

• Field Bee
« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2007, 01:48:06 pm »
   At Beemaster's the only thing framed is the honey....

Everyone said it couldn't be done. But he with a chuckle replied, "I won't be one to say it is so, until I give it a try."  So he buckled right in with a trace of a grin.  If he had a worry he hid it and he started to sing as he tackled that thing that couldn't be done, and he did it.  (unknown)

anything