Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from SC  (Read 1907 times)

Offline midnight1957

• Brood
Hello from SC
« on: November 18, 2009, 01:29:39 pm »
I just joined this site because I think it is great and I will have a lot of questions from time to time.
I am a retired industrial mechanic, I love working in my garden. I have a few fruit trees and a grape vine.
In my spare time I like to restore old cars.

Offline lakeman

• House Bee
Re: Hello from SC
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2009, 01:49:36 pm »
Where are you from in our great state of South Carolina?
I am my own biggest critic!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2009, 10:51:25 pm »
Midnight1957, welcome to our forum, so nice that you have found us.  Bees and gardens go together.  Soon you will find that you have an acute interest in bees, and then the more that you study about them, the more you will be compelled to delve deeply into their secret lives, they will hold you under their spell, we are all held deeply there. Stick around.  You can learn so much here, there is mountains of information, all at your fingertips.  We love new members and we love to listen, help when we can, and remember to always ask any question that your heart desires -- we were all once upon a time new at beekeeping too. Have that great and most wonderful day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2009, 09:20:58 pm »
Welcome midnight1957 . My kind of person, likes to he them hands dirty. The bees will give you much enjoyment as you watch them do what they do. Remember they are mostly girls so you know it will take fooorrreevvveerr to really figure them out. :evil: But like most girls they are fascinating.
What kind of cars do you restore ?

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2009, 11:25:08 pm »
Hello and Welcome  Midnight1957

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny 

Offline USC Beeman in TN

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2009, 11:10:09 pm »
Welcome!  Live in TN but come from SC.  Home town is St. Matthews.  Was living in Irmo prior to leaving the Great State Of SC for TN.  Where do you live?
De Colores,
Ken

anything