Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: You got to check this out.  (Read 5981 times)

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
You got to check this out.
« on: October 17, 2008, 09:32:00 pm »

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: You got to check this out.
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2008, 10:59:32 pm »
If you don't check this out soon you will miss out on some fun.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2008, 11:03:56 pm »
I checked it out but missed out on the fun. I just saw Ken on there being filmed like he was unaware. Is this something new, web cam?

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 11:21:56 pm »
yes we have bud, josh, nate, beemaster on the webcams and it is something we just started tonight. We are also chating in ventrilo. come on in for some fun.

Offline MustbeeNuts

• Field Bee
    • Great White Betta
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2008, 08:39:00 am »
Is this something your going to do more of , so I have to dig my old camera out of the box DEEP in the bowels of my closet. LOL
Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2008, 10:44:58 am »
Ya, I went there last night.  Not very often that I get on my laptop during the evenings, but winter hibernation is coming.  It was funny, that I actually went on the computer when this new event was occurring, is that like ESP or something, hee, hee.

It was fun.  It was so wonderful to see John and Bud 1.  I could hear John, he turned on his mic, but I couldn't hear Bud1, but I could see him.  And text chatting with some forum friends was alot of fun too.  Wonder if it will take over ventrillo, hee, hee.  Anyways, I encourage anyone that is interested to go there, next time a session is indicated.  You will like it.  Have that wonderful day, loving and livin' this cool life we all live, love and share.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2008, 08:52:13 pm »
mis Cindy we are still talking on ventrillo, just mute the camera
to bee or not to bee

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #7 on: November 08, 2008, 10:53:55 pm »
 I was there!..It is pretty cool! I went out, got a webcam, got ready to get in the TV room the next nite....and,.....BUMMER........I cant play because I recently found out that verizon only allows me 5 gig of bandwidth a months and ever since I got this aircard I've been using anywhere from 12 to 28 gig a month....So, what verizon does, instead of cutting me off, they "Throttle" me back.(They used to just cut people off until a recent lawsuit,I just discovered)....So, when I was doing mogulus I guess i didnt have enough bandwidth to make it work and i got alot of problems....I spent 150$ at the computer Dr's and I was told everything was working good...But as soon as I went to the Beetv I kept getting interuption errors and failures to connect..This even happens now when I'm writing in the forums sometimes...I'm actually getting less than dial-up speed now...verizon did tell me that my bandwidth would be returned to me on November 18th.
So, there ya go...I would be there if I could!

your friend,
john

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2008, 11:34:34 pm »
Bud, I love your avitar! He looks huggable!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard