Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Asphodelus blossom  (Read 2361 times)

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
Asphodelus blossom
« on: February 11, 2007, 05:09:54 pm »
Good nectar sources during the cold days.

And other unknown winter flower. If you can help me...

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: Asphodelus blossom
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2007, 05:22:03 pm »
Very nice pictures.
Are you in Cadiz, Spain or someplace else?

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2007, 08:59:51 pm »
Abejaruco, those are magnificent flowers.  I am going to copy the picture and put it into the horticultural forum that I belong to in the flower identification section.  I will see if I can get a definition of the species for you.  That pink flower is absolutely astounding, your photography is wonderful and thanks again for taking us into the glimpse of the flora of your part of the world.  Greatest of days.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline abejaruco

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 03:51:12 pm »
Yes, I am in Cádiz. Cadiz is province capital and there are any villages around, like Jerez (where the Brandy, brave bulls and horses) or my village (where my oranges and my honey :))

anything