Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Atheist  (Read 1855 times)

Offline scoobee

• House Bee
The Atheist
« on: May 20, 2010, 10:03:16 pm »
An atheist was out walking thru the woods one day when he happened upon a grizzly bear scatching himself on a tree. As soon as the atheist saw the bear the bear saw him and the chase was on. The atheist running as fast as he could kept glancing back and noticed the bear was slowly gaining on him. Then the obvious happened and the atheist tripped on some sticks and fell rolling on his back. He looked up and saw the bear right over him with his fangs showing and ready to clamp down on him, and the atheist yelled "oh God". Right then there was a flash of bright light and thunder, then time froze and the clouds parted. The voice of God rang out to the Atheist, "my, my, after all these years that you did not believe in my existence and now at this time you want to change instantly to a christian." The atheist layed there and thought, and stated "no God, I can't do that, that would make me a hyprocrit, but if you could make the bear a christian that may work." And God said "fine", a flash of light and thunder rang out and time continued, then without any delay the bear sat up. put his paws together, and started praying, "Thank you Father for the meal I am about to receive.......

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: The Atheist
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2010, 10:09:45 pm »
 :-D
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2010, 10:18:29 pm »
Ain't that the truth.

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2010, 01:04:13 pm »
As a hunter... I always been told you can't out run a bear.... so ...  all you got to do is out run your hunting partner!
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

anything