Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Aspirin anyone  (Read 2585 times)

Offline dING

• New Bee
Aspirin anyone
« on: May 22, 2012, 09:15:27 pm »
A man with a winking problem is applying for a position as a sales representative for a large firm. The interviewer looks over his papers and says, "This is phenomenal. You'vegraduated from the best schools; your recommendations are wonderful, and yourexperience is unparalleled - normally, we'd hire you without a second thought.

However, a sales representative has a highly visible position, and we're afraid that your constant winking will scare off potential customers. I'm sorry.... we can't hire you" "But wait," the man says. "If I take two aspirin, I'll stop winking!"

"Really? Great! Show me!" So the applicant reaches into his jacket pocket and begins pulling out all sorts ofcondoms: red condoms, blue condoms, ribbed condoms, flavoured condoms; finally, atthe bottom, he finds a packet of aspirin. He tears it open, swallows the pills, and stops winking."Well," said the interviewer, "that's all well and good, but this is a respectablecompany, and we will not have our employees womanising all over the country!"

"Womanising? What do you mean? I'm a happily married man!" "Well then, how do you explain all these condoms?"

"Oh, that," he sighed. "Have you ever walked into a pharmacy, winking, and asked for aspirin ?"
Getting older dont make ya smarter just more cunning

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
Re: Aspirin anyone
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2012, 11:42:24 pm »
 :lau:
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 01:11:15 am »
FUNNY
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2012, 03:15:17 pm »
 :lau:

anything