Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: An unbiased assessment of the health of my hives  (Read 5468 times)

Offline Michael Bush

• Universal Bee
    • bushfarms.com
My website:  bushfarms.com/bees.htm en espanol: bushfarms.com/es_bees.htm  auf deutsche: bushfarms.com/de_bees.htm  em portugues:  bushfarms.com/pt_bees.htm
My book:  ThePracticalBeekeeper.com
-------------------
"Everything works if you let it."--James "Big Boy" Medlin

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: An unbiased assessment of the health of my hives
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2007, 12:25:37 am »
I am really sorry to hear about the chaulkbrood. ;)

Very Nice, congradulations.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline dlmarti

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2007, 12:28:18 am »
Congrats Michael, but unnecessary.
I already thought you knew what you were doing :)

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 10:44:46 am »
Well Michael you sure set the standard.No bee inspectors in California.When I had bees in Utah they had to be inspected every year.Keep up the good work
kirko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

Offline danno1800

• House Bee
    • http://www.huntingtonquarterly.com/Issue30/renaissance.html
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 11:31:41 am »
Michael, what a nice affirmation of your management techniques! Congratulations & thanks for all the time & effort you have taken to make those techniques available to others. You are a PRINCE!!! Thanks again & I'll see you at HAS, Danno

Offline tillie

• Super Bee
  • Bee in N Georgia on a Blackberry flower
    • Linda T's Bees
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 11:06:50 pm »
How fine is that, Michael!  It's a wonderful testimony to the value of your beekeeping methods.  I for one have learned so much from your posts here and from reading your website.  Thanks for posting the results of the inspection - great job!

Linda T in Atlanta

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2007, 11:11:07 am »
Michael, I think that is wonderful that you have these certificates of healthy bees.  And I commend you.  You need to blow your own horn about this kind of wonderful stuff, no one elses will -- and I see absolutely nothing wrong with telling the world!!!!!!.

You should be proud that you have a certificate that allows the quality and health of your hives that shines through.  Keep on keepin' on.  Have a wonderful day, great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service