Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: A new honey lover  (Read 3084 times)

Offline Greg Peck

• House Bee
    • GregsBees.com
A new honey lover
« on: January 07, 2007, 08:41:07 pm »

This is my son slugging down some honey. (He really was not eating it because the cap was still on)
He is almost 15 months old and has just recently gotten his first taste of honey. He loves it and comes running when I get the bear down. 
"Your fire arms are useless against them" - Chris Farley in Tommy Boy
Semper Fi
www.gregsbees.com www.secondfast.com/gregsworkshop/ www.secondfast.com/bees

Offline mabuzzbee

• House Bee
Re: A new honey lover
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 07:33:04 pm »
What a cute picture! :-D
I am nobody.  Nobody is perfect.  Therefore, I am perfect.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 08:31:25 pm »
Oooh ya, eggo waffle and honey.  Your child sure does know how to do it right.  Wait til he gets the cap off the honey, won't take long for him to figure that one out.  Very cute little guy.  Great day. Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline organicgrl37

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2007, 11:01:58 pm »
I am  a mother of another honey lover, min is 22 months old. Awesome picture. thanks for sharing.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2007, 11:17:02 pm »
At the end of last summer, my youngest neice (4 years old) was abhored at the thought of the kids tasting this golden gooey stuff that came out of cylinders on a piece of wood.  I know that to her it looked like something from outer space. She has had experiences of her brothers teasing her with gooey slimy monster goo before, only the stuff the brothers had was fluorescent green.!!!!  She would not taste this sticky stuff for love nor money.

After watching the kids for quite some time, she eventually gave in and put out her little tiny tongue for a little taste.  Holy roley croley!!!!  She is an addict...I think that she is worse than all the other kids.  She never would have dreamed it tasted GOOD.  Oh well, good for her, she overcame this fear of the alien goo.  Great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kirk-o

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2007, 11:11:52 pm »
Looksw great save a few gluggs for us
ki :evil:rko
"It's not about Honey it's not about Money It's about SURVIVAL" Charles Martin Simmon

anything