Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: NEW UFO FOOTAGE - 10-21-08  (Read 15468 times)

Offline mick

• Queen Bee
Re: NEW UFO FOOTAGE - 10-21-08
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2009, 05:04:43 am »
I think the US Govt is really considering the probability that we will outlive this planet and is serious about looking for another one.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2009, 11:15:09 am »
or outgrow it....or maybe we just need a new place for the adventurous!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2009, 01:30:06 pm »
That is a scary thought Mick if I implied right: Scientists may already telling Obama that Earth will DIED for Humans in 4 to 20 years because of probable profetic accounts.

Imagine of we are working on a secret space craft (party designed using Roswell Technology) ready to go deep space and save our species, because of our own impending doom on Earth "AND" Grow the Ecconomy at the same time can be a handful - lol.

I believe we have HUNDREDS OF COVERT OPERATIONS for ALL KINDS OF CRAZY SCENARIO - do you honestly think that the secret service HASn'T PRACTICED for a possible ALIEN ABDUCTION? Sure it is much easier to zap-up Drunk Bobbyjoe asleep on the lake in his canoe, both faced and stoned BUT what he sees is real and clear in his mind, and then it is gone.

I really believe that we should all  have something that records at least still pics and short movies with us at all times. It is a tool that willsave your life.

TRUE STORY, SAD ENDING TO FOLLOW.

A coworker of mine's oldest sister was getting done shopping, got in her car and a young male held a knife to her throat - she was able to switch on her personal voice machine in her pocketbook. She did that when begging toget out to pee - she was hand cuffed and couldn't go anywhere.

Mind you, this is early evening at a large shopping lot and she was a school teacher.

He made her drive to a wooded area, she did everything she could to not get raped or killed, all was caught on the digital tape. He has gone away, I am sure Life with no parole.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: February 16, 2009, 05:45:32 pm »
Have you seen this one?

Video Shows UFO Flying Over British Coastline
Thursday, February 12, 2009 

Print 
 YouTube

A still from a YouTube clip showing something hovering over southwestern England last summer.
A still from a YouTube clip showing something hovering over southwestern England last summer.
 Dramatic film of a UFO buzzing over the British coastline sent experts into orbit Wednesday.

Vacationers spilled out of motor homes and drivers stopped in their tracks as a mysterious cylinder hovered over a campsite in Somerset, southwestern England.

The gleaming grey object can be clearly seen against the cloudless blue sky.

It has no visible sign of power — yet does not appear to be falling to earth.

Local police reported no unusual activity but witnesses were left convinced they had seen an extraterrestrial spectacle.

The unearthly incident happened around 1 p.m. on a sunny day last July, when tourists at a holiday park at Brean, near Burnham-on-Sea, spotted the object.

UFO expert Malcolm Robinson said the object was "totally consistent" with other sightings.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,491465,00.html

Keith

anything