Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Brushy Mt. Free Shipping from Dec 1 to Dec 19 use code "SANTA ABJ"  (Read 19915 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Brushy Mt. Free Shipping from Dec 1 to Dec 19 use code "SANTA ABJ"
« Reply #20 on: December 01, 2008, 04:13:26 pm »
So.... is this for real or not? I'm confused about that - I don't want two pages on a scam here - lol. Someone lay it out fairly please.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #21 on: December 01, 2008, 04:18:02 pm »
Yes it is true,  made my order today with code PCCM.

They have been doing free shipping in Dec for a few years now.  I try to order those heavy items then ;)
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #22 on: December 01, 2008, 04:45:26 pm »
No its true,it is not a scam, thats what I said in my post.
 What I am stating is that you do NOT need a code for the free shipping though.
 Someone posted a code for free shipping but the computer doesn't accept it because you do not need it.
I was letting people know that so they don't get stressed out when they put the code in and it gets kicked back as invalid.
The shipping is free without a code.
The Only thing you need a code for is if you want the free honey sticks they are offering today if you spend over fifty dollars.
That code PCCM.
I used it and got the free honey sticks.
I bought over $200.00 worth of stuff today and that last time I did that the shipping was around $60.00 or I think even more due to the weight.
I have a real problem paying for so much in shipping.
So I had free shipping on a hive and a bunch of supers and an order of free honeysticks.
I suggest you order all of the heaviest stuff you need now while the shipping is free.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #23 on: December 01, 2008, 04:51:38 pm »
Is code PCCM valid after 12/1?  Or is it only good for today as posted earlier?   If so,  then you will need code SANTA BC or SANTA ABJ for free shipping after today, or if you spend less than $50.   

Previous years I just put the free shipping code in the comments box and they honored it.
"Opportunity is missed by most people because it comes dressed in overalls and looks like work." - Thomas Edison

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #24 on: December 01, 2008, 05:31:34 pm »
That is exactly it. For today the PCCM is the code you need to use.
After today the woman I spoked to on the phone said that you can either try to use one of the two codes that she said was listed in the back of the bee culture or american bee journal magazine, if the computer doesn't accept it in the code section, then leave it in the comment section and they will manually remove it when they process your order.
Then when you recieve you confirmation e-mail with your order summary you may be asked to confirm it.
That is what the woman at the company told me today.
I didn't have to do anything other than use the pccm code at the top of the order page and it took the shipping off right then and added the honey sticks.

Offline beekybuzzard

• New Bee
« Reply #25 on: December 01, 2008, 05:59:00 pm »
Where did you find out about the online specials and online sales for today?

Joan in KY
Just sign up fro their monthly e-mail newsletter and every month or so they have a special deal for subscribers. Either last month or the month I got the free hat with the order I placed. Not something I use every month but it does come in handy every now and then. And yes, the pccm code is just for today.
With the help of the Lord I hope to be a good and faithful Shepard to all that He allows me to attend.

Offline jimmy

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: December 01, 2008, 07:58:46 pm »
Got my order in today with Theresa.She said shipping was free.I believe someone said it was free shipping thru the 19 Dec. My early Christmas.

Offline Two Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #27 on: December 02, 2008, 12:46:31 pm »
Placed an order this morning and just mentioned in comments section the SANTA BC code.  Even though the order shows shipping charges, Brushy will credit the cost when it ships.  Same as last year.

That's a great deal if you live a good distance away and need a bunch of heavy stuff!

Happy Holidays!

"Don't know what I'd do without that boy......but I'm sure willin' to give it a try!"
J.D. Clampett commenting about Jethro Bodine.

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #28 on: December 02, 2008, 08:04:51 pm »
Does anyone know of any other suppliers having specials?
I know that Bee Commerce is giving 10 percent off all orders before Dec. 15 and shipping is free on orders over $500.00. Other than that I haven't heard of any other deals.

Offline malabarchillin

• House Bee
« Reply #29 on: December 02, 2008, 09:23:03 pm »
Last year I got a 4 frame extractor with free shipping from Brushy Mountain. Yesterday I ordered $600 worth of mostly woodenware and put in the Santa ABJ in shipping instruction box then called and confirmed that I got free shipping by putting it in the Shipping instruction box, not the coupon box.
This is a huge savings. It is not cheaper to build except that shipping is norm a killer.
Now I get to just assemble and not just break even on wood prices and free labor to scratch build mediums and deeps.
Regards
Mike

http://mikesfarm1.blogspot.com/

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #30 on: December 03, 2008, 11:09:08 am »

Previous years I just put the free shipping code in the comments box and they honored it.
This will be our fourth year doing this free shipping sale. Every year Brushy Mt. gives free shipping for the students in our club's bee school too. This sale allows you to purchase your equipment cheaper than if you walked into their store. I look forward to it every year. :-D :-D
Every man looks at his wood pile with a kind of affection- Thoreau

Offline Natalie

• Queen Bee
« Reply #31 on: December 03, 2008, 11:48:40 am »
Its so true, I really never like to shop for anything in December because I am focused more on all the holiday stuff, but this is way too good to pass up.
I am going to need this stuff anyway so I might as well jump in now anyway and save on the shipping.
I ended up doing more than one order this week, after giving it more thought about how heavy some more of the items I wanted would cost me in shipping later.
Not that I could afford to buy all the things I will eventually need, but this squared me away on alot.
I ended up saving over $100.00 on shipping already. That is huge.
This is when people who want to order extractors and things like that should go for it, the only problem, like I said is the timing with the holidays.
I had 4 of my childrens birthdays in the past two weeks and then with Christmas coming I was hesitant to spend money on myself.
But what the heck, I would hate myself later when I still end up having to buy the same items and then I am paying shipping on them.

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #32 on: December 03, 2008, 06:09:27 pm »
I'm pretty sure anything that ships freight (extractors, for example) don't get the free shipping.  Too bad, the freight on ours was $216!!  :shock:

Offline malabarchillin

• House Bee
« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2008, 06:49:29 pm »
I just received e-mail confirm of shipping. I feel a little guilty. They shipped me over
250lbs of stuff with free shipping.
I received free shipping last year on a 4 frame extractor. I only mention
this in case someone thought that the smaller extractors were too large
for normal delivery. Looks like I will be assembling and painting a lot of supers
and assembling  a couple hundred frames on my 2 week Christmas vacation from work.
Better now than July or Aug in Florida heat  :)  Did I mention it is still in the 70s here :)
and there are still lots of bees flying.
Regards
Mike

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2008, 09:01:37 pm »
Did I mention it is still in the 70s here :)
and there are still lots of bees flying.
Regards
Mike

No you didn't. And I'd be grateful if you didn't.... :-D
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline jimmy

• House Bee
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2008, 06:42:19 pm »
Received my order from Brushy Mt. today .I ordered early Monday. There was no shipping charges. Maybe next year I will be able to afford an electric extractor . I still have a few quarts of honey left to sell. Just getting started in this honey stuff.

Offline Robo

• Technical
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • Beekeep On!
    • Bushkill Bee Vac
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2008, 08:44:32 pm »
Received my order today too :-D

Offline malabarchillin

• House Bee
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2008, 08:49:06 pm »
I looked at my tracking info and my six boxes are on the move about 150 miles away, due to be delivered tomorrow. That is also fast shipping.

Offline woodchopper

• House Bee
« Reply #38 on: December 05, 2008, 06:41:10 pm »
We just placed our order last night. Saved over $44 in shipping. Can't beat that with a stick !! :-D :-D
Every man looks at his wood pile with a kind of affection- Thoreau

Offline malabarchillin

• House Bee
« Reply #39 on: December 05, 2008, 06:45:25 pm »

This arrived today from Brushy Mountain with zero shipping :)