Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from South-Central Ohio  (Read 2959 times)

Offline mlewis48

• House Bee
Hello from South-Central Ohio
« on: November 13, 2007, 01:53:35 am »
 This is my first year as a beekeeper and what a wonderful and educational experiance that it has been. Full of ups and downs, no honey this year. Too dry of a summer for my new hives to produce extra for me. I wish that I would have discoverd this hobby 20 years ago. Next year will be better. Be prepared for alot of questios, because I have lots. One thing that I have learned is that you never know untill you ask. So, if they seem off the wall or out there, please bear with me. Of all of the web sites that I have visited, this is by far the best. Everyone is very helpful and are not too hard on us newbees. I could go on and on so with that I will say I hope to get to know you beeks and look forward to the up and coming season.

Marcus Lewis
                                                     Hillsboro, Ohio :-D
" Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are gonna get"

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Hello from South-Central Ohio
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 07:29:07 am »
Welcome to the forums Marcus!!
Don't think your questions are too far off the wall!Many of us are are still beginners ,and there is a lot of help here for us.Every beekeeper here started with their first year,so ask away. we all like to learn together and share our experiences.                          Happy Beekeeping,Ken

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 09:43:24 am »
Welcome to beemaster Marcus!
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 11:01:27 am »
Marcus, welcome, don't ever think that your questions are dumb here.  Every one of us was once a new beekeeper, no one was born with great knowledge.  You will enjoy your time spent here, a safe place to be, and so interesting.  Have a wonderful and beautiful day, great health and life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything