Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Off to Florida... meeting forum members - yeehaaa!!!!!  (Read 6831 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Off to Florida... meeting forum members - yeehaaa!!!!!
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2007, 10:36:36 am »
Linda, yeah!!!  You are a lucky woman!!!!  Have the wonderful day, great life and all that goes with happiness.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2007, 01:21:01 pm »
I've been following this of course and it sure sounds like something neat will happen soon - good luck to all of you in getting together :)

Here (in case you've missed it is my first "Gathering Video" hope you like it if you have or have not seen it yet http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5QzgP3NbNI it's only been seen 43 times (as of Friday the 22nd at noon) so I think I 'm doing a bad job at propogating it - lol.

Tillie - I love your "Crush and Strain" video by the way, I've been meaning to tell you and it just came to mind typing this. Very good job it really shows the benefits of gravity and good filtering, tossed in with a bit of natural heat - very nicely done.

Even a FASTER and BETTER WAY to see ALL MY VIDEOS is to click on:

http://www.youtube.com/NJBeemaster
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Online Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2007, 01:33:52 pm »
good video.  my husband and i watched it last night.  he thought you looked like you were having way to much fun!  :-)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2007, 12:50:42 pm »
John, yeah!!!  I watched the videos, what a wonderful way for you to take us into the parts of the world that we can't get to.  Wonderful.  You have done an excellent job and I take my hat off to you!!!  Good.  Best of this day, a great life.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything