Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What fish  (Read 3077 times)

Offline rbinhood

• House Bee
What fish
« on: April 13, 2013, 09:04:06 am »
A redneck with a bucket full of live fish, was approached recently by a game warden in Alabama as he started to drive his boat away from a lake. The game warden asked the man, "May I see your fishing license please?" "Naw, sir," replied the redneck. "I don't need none of them there papers. These here are my pet fish."
 "Pet fish!?!?"
 "Yep. Once a week, I bring these here fish o'mine down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for a while. Then when I whistle, they swim right back into my net and I take 'em home."
 "What a line of baloney....you're under arrest."
 The redneck said, "It's the truth, Mr. Gov'ment man. I'll show ya!
 We do this all the time!!"
 "WE do, now, do WE?" smirked the warden. "PROVE it!"
 The redneck released the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After a few minutes, the warden said, "Well?"
 "Well, WHUT?" said the redneck.
 The warden asked, "When are you going to call em back?"
 "Call who back?"
 "The FISH," replied the warden!
 "Whut fish?" asked the redneck.

MORAL OF THE STORY:
 We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.
Only God can make these two things.....Blood and Honey!

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
Re: What fish
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2013, 09:40:46 am »
 X:X :lau: :th_thumbsupup:

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2013, 04:28:04 pm »
 :-D

Offline Joe D

• Super Bee
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2013, 05:52:58 pm »
Good one,rbinhood.  Sometimes you can get a good mess of fish down in southern Al.  Used to go to the pier at Gulf Shores, have caught a sack full.

Joe

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2013, 06:04:07 pm »
And the next day the warden pulled his boat up to Bubba's boat and said, "Bubba, you know you can't fish with dynamite. I'm going to have to take you in".

Bubba lit a stick of dynamite, tossed it to the warden and said, "Are you gonna fish, or talk all day".
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2013, 03:19:47 am »
Bubba lit a stick of dynamite, tossed it to the warden and said, "Are you gonna fish, or talk all day".

:lau: :lau: :lau:

anything