Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello!!  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Ben Crabb

• Brood
Hello!!
« on: November 06, 2008, 06:37:29 am »
Hi I am Ben, and have kept bees for the past 24 years from the age of 5. I currently work at the University of Lincoln in the UK, and am course tutor for Agriculture. I have interests in all things to do with bees and especially CCD, Varroa, and chemical effects on bee health.

I was asked on the 4th Nov 2008 to be a guest for a live interview discussing honey stock depletion in the east of England on BBC One Look North programme. i will see if I can get the link posted if anyone is inetersted. Otherwise go onto the BBC website type in Look North and Honey bee stock running out.

Speak again soon

Ben

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Hello!!
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2008, 10:51:35 am »
Ben, welcome to our forum.  You have many years experience with the bees, and I bet you will have lots of information, stories, tales and experiences that you can tell us. We love new members.  It is nice to have members that are located in different parts of our world, such as you.  Here you also will make many new friends.  You are up to some interesting stuff, that is good.  Stick around.  Have a most wonderful and awesome day and life, love life, great health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello!!
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2008, 08:21:57 pm »
Hello and Welcome Ben
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask
Johnny