Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: ANOTHER MILESTONE - 300 Members  (Read 3082 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
ANOTHER MILESTONE - 300 Members
« on: September 24, 2004, 08:55:49 pm »
Hi Everyone:

A quick look today showed we now have 300 members. A long milestone from the 200 member mark, but a great achievement for our little forum with a powerful membership.

To all of those who have joined lately, welcome aboard the forum and please feel free to make it as useful and entertaining to you and your fellow members as you'd like. There are a lot of great posts on adding images, and placing links to your favorites sites is a snap.

There are many topical areas to choose from too - so please look around and I hope the forum is a great place for you to hang out and be part of our community.

A note (for which I am STILL kicking myself) a few months back, I wrongfully thought that I was trimming a selected number of outdated posts and literally killed off 1600 post in this forum. It took a long time to get back over 3000 posts, all because of my poor attempt at slim-lining the forums. NOTE: I will never do that again, every post in here is worth archiving into our search engine for everyone else to read and learn from.

So anything you post will be here, hopefully for a very long time for all of us to share.

Talk soon and again, great job Moderators, you know how helpful you always are to me and the members. Terrific activity members and guests and being only6 months old, I think this forum has achieved some really great objectives to the group.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2004, 09:37:31 pm »
Congrats John.
Imagine how many we'll have after your radio interview!
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2004, 12:17:31 pm »
I was just thinking that Rog - how many times WOULD John Clayton mention Beemaster.com in a 20 minute radio interview with NPR - lol. I do like to laugh at my own swelled ego, Beth would say "Beemaster can walk in anyroom, as long as the doorways wide enough for his ego"  :roll:

I'm writing the Producer back this morning, stating all the issues and letting her know I do have interest in doing the interview. I've been keeping a note pad handy to jot down ideas. I'm also going to follow up on IDAHOBEEGUY's post about his having a swarm on tape. I would like to have a copy of that to offer the show and THAT would  be a great addition. Imagine a swarm flight sound (if you have never heard a swarm taking off from the hive and circle in the air in a fury of flight, you can not imagine the thrill) being played quietly in the back ground as the interview is being done. NOW THAT is theatre of the mond!

So I guess the magic number should be around 10 times. Mentioning foremost the forum and its great membership, the beekeeping course and  finally beemaster.com in general. It's much easier though to say beemaster.com and let people find the links to the forum and course than it is to say www.beemaster.com/honeybee/beehome.htm or www.beemaster.com/beebbs so Beemaster.com it is :) see, there was three and that only took seconds  :lol:

later :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline BigRog

• House Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2004, 12:47:21 pm »
Maybe they'll post a link on their site for you!
"Lurch my good man,…what did you mean when you said just now that 'You've got better things to do than run my petty little errands'…….?"

anything