Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Research on Formic Acid and repelling the Small Hive Beetle  (Read 3285 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Research on Formic Acid and repelling the Small Hive Beetle
« on: March 18, 2008, 10:33:16 am »
I receive an updated manual for the "Use of Formic Acid".  Bill Ruzika (the owner and developer of the Mite-Gone Formic Acid pads that lives in my province) and some colleagues have been performing testing on use of formic acid and the SHB.

If you are interested, I have linked a site here to the new handbook.  The discussion on Small Hive Beetle is on Page 31, read that part if anything, it is interesting. An easy way to get to the part about the SHB is to type that in the search in the document and it takes you right there.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, love our life we live.  Cindi

http://www.mitegone.com/pdfpages/Handbook%20Manual%20Feb%2008%20T1.pdf
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service