Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: MEMBER of the FORUM wins a color photo in the NEW Beekeeping for Dummies Book.  (Read 15160 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
I just talked to Author Howland Blackiston no more than 190 minutes ago and he informed me that MANY MEMBERS participated and one member's photo will be in the covetted CENTER COLOR PHOTO SECTION - a great place to want to be.

I hope that person comes foreward or PMS me to keep it a secret (unless everyone knows but me - lol) a FEMALE in the forum is a Color Centerfold!!! Ummmm Color Centerfold :)

My old COVER Image will now be in the CENTER COLOR ALSO along with 5 other images I think. I wish Howland GREAT SUCESS for he has extessively update the book over the 2001 version. Everything new is in there I assume or at least the over all book has added a lot of info that is more up to date then the 2001 original version. Just a suggestion, I'm sure after talking here for neearly an hour on the book an other things - he really likes the forum, just a bit intimidated by the forums learning curve.

Oh, we will see Beemaster.com in the book with a NICE intro by Howland concerning our site! Just some cool news. So whoever got the centerfold section, congratulations - I'll know today who it is, I just haven't heard yet :)
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline adgjoan

• House Bee
When will the book be released?

Joan in KY

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Congratulations Miss!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
C'mon,..who is it???

your friend,
john

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Awe, come on!!!  Who is it?  I think John said it was female.  Now there isn't that many females in our forum, it was not me.  I didn't submit any photos to him.  Personally, I cannot stand suspense, so let's get this cat out of the bag, hee, hee!!!  Have a wonderful, awesome life and day, health.  CIndi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Howland hasn't qrote me back, but it is a woman and she will have a CENTERFOLD COLOR SECTION placement for her image.

I'm pleased that WHEREVER it says John Clayton it also says BEEMASTER.COM there too :)

I ended with 5 photos all from the first edition - the new cover is suppose to be a generic shot, in my world - seems like a "Typical" shot chosen by the pubishers.

I swear that is all I know  :-*

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Well darn it isn't me either so I am curious also who it is.  But I did contribute many suggestions to Howland and he wrote back to me and said many of my suggestions made it into his new book. That was wonderful to hear that.  Can't wait for the new book.

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
Hmmm, that leaves Ann, Kathy or Sharon.. :?  Someone spill it, inquiring minds want to know!  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
I'm thinking it's Sharon and she probably wooed him with some vegan egg nog.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline MustbeeNuts

• Field Bee
    • Great White Betta
Heck, i want to see the pictures,, lol as well as congratulate the winner.
Each new day brings decisions,  these are  new branches on the tree of life.

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
Maybe its one of the guys that used a fake name, so as not to be known????
You never know??
F
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
not i.  you have seen my pictures!!   ;)
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Oh, this suspense is killing me.....WHO IS IT?  COME FORWARD, if you dare, hee, hee.  Have that beautiful, most awesomely great day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline KONASDAD

• Super Bee
Maybe its one of the guys that used a fake name, so as not to be known????
You never know??
F

MAYBE THEIR NAME IS "PAT!" OR "Sandy" or one of those androgenous names.....
"The more complex the Mind, the Greater the need for the simplicity of Play".

Offline jimmy

• House Bee
Ok ,so jimmy can be either a girl or boy's  name . Hehe. Maybe I'm a cross dresser also. My old copy of Bees for Dummies is getting ragged.  :evil:

I'm  with you Cindi ,inquireing minds want to know. Those pictures of you working the bees ,sleeveless (in a tank top) is probaly the winner.
Let the cat out of the bag Cindi !!!    :?   Have a good bee day.  :)

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
JP or Johnny displaying the sensitive side??? :? :shock: :evil: :-*   J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
JP or Johnny displaying the sensitive side??? :? :shock: :evil: :-*   J

Maybe Understudy using an pseudofem.
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
I know how to keep a secret.

...JP

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
Ok,...I confess...its ME!

your friend,
john..................................(Kiddin') :)