Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Another new guy.  (Read 1805 times)

Offline Duck1968

• New Bee
Another new guy.
« on: June 11, 2009, 06:03:48 pm »
Hi Everyone,
Great site you have here. I have been lurking around for a few weeks now and reading books from the library. I don't have any bees yet as I will be moving to central Nebraska to take over the family farm next year (700 acers of corn and soybeans). I plan to start with 4 hives next spring. I will use the rest of this year to do research and build my own woodenware.

Brian

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Another new guy.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2009, 09:32:38 pm »
Hello and Welcome Brian

There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny   

Offline Schoon

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2009, 09:57:31 pm »
Welcome Brian and Good Luck with the family farm.
Bobby

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 01:02:19 am »
Brian, welcome to our forum, great that you have found us.  Good luck with that new adventure on the family farm, it will be great.  Nice that you have decided to keep bees and want to learn.  This will be that place, you will see, stick around, we love new members.  Have that wonderful day, to love and live this great life, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service