Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: I have a second hive and a big thank you to Ray Marler  (Read 8495 times)

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: I have a second hive and a big thank you to Ray Marler
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2009, 03:26:18 am »
              Sorry I missed Placerville last year Annette. Don't know if I would like to know how you would have rated me against all the illustrious ones on the forum.
              Spent the night in the car alongside the lake at Moccasin and then had breakfast at the Big Oak Flat roadhouse on the way into Yosemite. Awoke frozen stiff and had intended to drive on through Tioga Pass but they had 4 feet of snow overnight so had to retrace my tracks back out of the park. Back on the flat country tossed up wether to go north or south and south won so finished up travelling through Barstow, Las Vegas and Salt Lake City to the east coast. Maybe next time Annette. Still working on the 25th. April at Macon John, you just never know.
              Still dreaming and thinking of all the places I did not get to see.
               If it wasn't Ray Marler Annette I am sure it would have been someone else.

Geoff

I am also sorry I missed seeing you last year. You know Geoff it is a funny thing about the forum. We tend to conjure up an image of a person which may or may not be the truth. Behind the security of our computers we can say and do things that we would never do in person.  That being said, I am a very simple women, tend towards shyness and a bit of insecurity. One truth about me is I like to treat people with kindness and be as positive as possible.
No "rating" going on with this women for sure, although if I had to rate you Geoff, well then you are up there with the best of them.

Take care and thanks for the good wishes.

Annette

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 31, 2009, 03:32:52 am »
Hey Ray,

Did she let you hold the umbrella?  If so, JP is REALLY jealous now :devilbanana:

I thought about bringing the umbrella to the meeting with Ray, but you are absolutely correct. Only JP can touch that umbrella :shock: :shock:

Annette, you must let Ray touch and even hold your magical, one of a kind, red umbrella. He earned the right when he helped you.

Thanks Ray for helping our girl out, you did a really good thing, and you of course prevented her from having to lift that hive herself.

God forbid, she may have broken a nail and we can't have that right Annette? ;)

...JP

Well JP you know me too well it seems. Yes Ray had to lift that hive all by himself, because, unfortunately I am just not strong enough to  help. I tried to help, but it did not work and Ray had to do the lifting alone. I felt bad about that, but Ray was very strong even though he does have his own back troubles. 

And JP the princess is gone from this person. She left a long time ago, although sometimes I wish, I wish.........upon a star!!!

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 31, 2009, 09:04:45 pm »
Also for all the women beekeepers on this forum you need to know that Ray is quite a good looking guy.
Sincerely
Annette

Now, Annette, isn't that just ding dang cool!!!  Wish I was there.

Kidding aside.  What a great thing the Ray has done, takin' my hat off to him.  BUT.....looky what you done!!!  You got John goin', smiling, you know how he can be a'ramblin......and a'ramblin' and a ramblin'.....beautiful day in the greatest life, health, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #23 on: March 31, 2009, 09:14:36 pm »
Also for all the women beekeepers on this forum you need to know that Ray is quite a good looking guy.
Sincerely
Annette

Now, Annette, isn't that just ding dang cool!!!  Wish I was there.

Kidding aside.  What a great thing the Ray has done, takin' my hat off to him.  BUT.....looky what you done!!!  You got John goin', smiling, you know how he can be a'ramblin......and a'ramblin' and a ramblin'.....beautiful day in the greatest life, health, Cindi

Wait a second. Cindi, did you just say that John can ramble on?? :lau: :lau: :lau:

Hey Cindi :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2009, 09:19:44 pm »
 :-P  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 09:25:53 pm »
:-P  Cindi

I think John definitely wins the rambling award hands down Cindi, but for a while there you were giving him a run for his money.

You seem to ramble less these days Cindi.

Holy kadoodle poppers batman!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 09:36:27 pm »
JP, horrible internet issues, no time for any ramblin' whatsover, rats.....think things are better now.  Cindi

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2009, 10:40:22 pm »
Ok JP....

You asked for it, me and you at Buds. I have a tale to tell you, it's a little long by my standards, but well worth sharing - I'm sure I'll have you captivated for hours and hours :tumbleweed: or until you borrow one of Buds guns and put me out of your misery  :)

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything