Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Told you ya'll were in trouble  (Read 4721 times)

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
Told you ya'll were in trouble
« on: February 04, 2008, 11:33:55 am »
Sorry to bore you all with all my family photo's but I don't have any family to share them with... It has been great to share them with you guys and gals.. Thanks again for the kind responses from before. We had to snow shoe into the ranch again this weekend to feed and check on everything. Here are a few pics of the adventure on Sat. Luckily Sat we had a break in the weather, we got about 18" on Friday, and got another 14" on Sunday. So Sat was a beautiful and much needed break. We have had storms about every other day for weeks now. It was good to get out and have some fun.

And finally, my wifes idea of a great day at the yurt... Under the covers with her book!! Note how high the snow is by the shadow behind her!!!

Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Told you ya'll were in trouble
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 11:59:03 am »
Great pics Frantz. Looks like ya'll had lots of fun. For some reason though couldn't get the pics to enlarge. Keep 'em coming!

Must have been a glitch with imageshack at the time, cause they enlarge fine now, as of Feb 05, 08, 6:15 cst

.....JP
« Last Edit: February 05, 2008, 08:12:50 pm by JP »
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 04:25:10 pm »
tough brood!!  you must be proud :-)

i like the pot of snow on the stove!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline Frantz

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 06:05:20 pm »
Yeah, that pot of snow is pure rocky mountain snow about to be Hot Cocoa!!! My kids love melting snow and making stuff with it out there. Cup of Noodles, Hot Cocao, Egg Drop Soup, etc. They love thinking that they are roughing it out there... Makes them think they are tough anyway!!
This is one of my favorite pics from the other day. She is tiny but will whip the snot out of my other two... Especially when she has a stick or something...

4 1/2 yrs old, 28 lbs and full of it!! She gets that from her mother!
Even knocked her front teeth out already! See!!!
Don't be yourself, "Be the man you would want your daughters to marry!!"

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 07:26:19 pm »
Great family photos.

All that snow and cold looks great from here in Florida.  :)

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2008, 11:12:24 am »
JP, did you double click on the centre of the pictures?  That is my quick way of enlarging the pics?

Frantz, I am so glad that you have us to share your family pictures with, I love to see them, and it looks like you are all having the total blast!!!  I like your Wife reading her book in bed, that looks like she is in total relaxation mode, yea!!!  Good for her.  I cannot believe how deep the snow is....it is truly amazing.  You all must have wonderful winter clothing to support that cold, cold weather.  Thanks, and keep on bringing these beautiful pictures that take us into this part of your world.  Have a wonderful and greatest of days, enjoy that snow  ;) :) :) :)  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything