Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The topic that was locked  (Read 3090 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
The topic that was locked
« on: April 23, 2008, 12:53:15 am »
John, you locked your topic, you had good reason.  I really don't know what to say, but I will let the words flow, and they won't be many because I have been rendered speechless with the junk that goes on with the weird people in the world.  I am very happy that you feel that you need to protect your forum members, that you will take on anyone before you will allow them to will take on your forum members. 

Yes, you have at least 2,600 people that know you pretty darn good, we all admire you, that shines through.  I just wish that in this world there were not troublemaking people. That is a pity and a shame, and they probably do not have a happy life, how could they?  They live in misery to create misery for others, that is a sad state of affairs.  I hope John, that no more ugly people come to our forum, they don't deserve to have any time spent in our community, it is not a place for them, wishing they would only stay away.  Have a beautiful and the most wonderful life, great days to come.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
Re: The topic that was locked
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 01:15:02 am »
Same feelings about it as Cindi.
Take care John and thanks again
Annette

anything