Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My girls on their burr comb  (Read 3290 times)

Offline Serapax

• New Bee
My girls on their burr comb
« on: December 08, 2005, 06:29:47 am »
Got some nice honey out of this when I cut it off.  Anyway, this is my first picture post - I have many many pics like this one.  Not sure if anyone is interested.  I have higher resolution versions if you want to use them for anything.  Just ask!  Cheers!

Mike

Offline Serapax

• New Bee
The backyard hive
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2005, 06:50:36 am »
Hello!  This is the one I had to move inch by inch.  Thanks again for all your advice!  Let me know if you would like higher res versions for any reason.  Cheers!  Mike

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
My girls on their burr comb
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2005, 08:29:17 am »
I love your hive stand, especially the "Ant Proofing" Tuperware containers at the feet of the stands. And this photo is also great because it shows how a beehive can exist in a yard, yet remain secluded from higher traffic areas.

Great pics!!!
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.