Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Psychedelic Bee Removal  (Read 3776 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Psychedelic Bee Removal
« on: September 08, 2013, 07:28:32 am »
Had a little fun with this one, thought I'd do something a little different. Hope y'all enjoy it!

...JP

How To Get Bees Out Of A Wall Alive
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline wadehump

• House Bee
Re: Psychedelic Bee Removal
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2013, 08:47:04 am »
nice good strong hive they were out of room

Offline tefer2

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2013, 10:08:51 am »
Good size colony,  :th_thumbsupup:

Offline D Semple

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2013, 12:23:23 pm »
Did you find more bees between the next studs over?

Nice job JP. Big queen.

Going to watch this video again when I can get my smoker going     :mrgreen:   :-D

Don

Offline BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2013, 01:12:08 pm »
Very nice video, JP. Maybe I missed it but I do not recall seeing your beevac that you were talking about. Would really like to see it.
You really messed with my mind. I kept trying to figure where you moved the camera to , to get that different angle. Then I realized you just flipped the film. You got me. :-D
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Scott Derrick

• Expert Bee Handler
  • New Bee
  • Go Gamecocks!!
    • Honeybee Removal Expert Serving South Carolina, Charlotte NC and Augusta GA
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2013, 12:35:38 am »
Son...that's a bigun. Awesome job a usual. Thanks so much for putting the time you do into not only saving the bees but making the videos to show us what you do. You are the best my friend!
My Bee Removal Photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/109455718186385256142
My Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/rsderrick

"You're born. You suffer. You die. Fortunately, there's a loophole."
                                              Billy Graham

Offline D Coates

• Queen Bee
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2013, 10:53:07 am »
I couldn't help but laugh at the start when you got bumped and were cringing.  I wasn't laughing at you but laughing with you because I do the same thing when I get a warning shot to the head/face.

The flashbacks on the video were fun and pretty strong.  So glad we don't have urine tests this month here at work. ;)
Ninja, is not in the dictionary.  Well played Ninja's, well played...

Offline OldMech

• Queen Bee
    • The Outyard
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2013, 01:18:43 am »
LOL.. NICE.. again!
   I thought after watching another of your videos that the secret was eating the honey, THEN the bees wouldnt sting.. so i tried it....

I have to say, that people spending lots of money for Lip augmentation surgery are missing out on a simple and Fast way to get BIG lips...  Now I see this video, and I cant decide if the dancing was to impress the bees?  If that is a fact.. would it work the same if i danced and AMUSED the bees?

hehe.. i always get the bejeesus stung out of me when doing a cutout. I am comfortable with a few stings, half a dozen give or take one or two, but when the number starts to get upwards of twenty I am forced into a tactical withdrawal to get the suit on. More than thirty and i know i will be sick in about three to four hours and praying to the porcelain god.. so attempt to avoid that situation..
   Maybe its your cologne? Do you let the dog lick your face before doing a cutout? Eat raw oysters? Two cans of beans and hard boiled eggs? There HAS to be a secret!!!!

Nice job, always enjoy your vids. Please keep them coming!
39 Hives and growing.  Havent found the end of the comfort zone yet.

Moots

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2013, 04:31:20 am »
JP,
You're right, tough angle...But you certainly made the most of it. I loved the special effects and music selection, but the little dance solo was absolutely my favorite.  :-D

Awesome job as always...Good stuff, thanks for sharing.

By the way, I saw Schawee at our LBC last night, I gave him a bad time for showing up late to that rainy day cutout you posted.  :laugh:

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2013, 11:49:35 pm »
First off, Moots, thank you for giving Schawee a hard time. He deserved it!  :-D 

Everyone else thanks for your feedback & glad y'all liked it!

Old Mech, secrets?  :idunno:  :-D

No, seriously, no secrets but I don't wear cologne nor use scented deodorant and smoke myself down good (especially my hat) before going in & except for the dance  :-D slow and easy movements is the norm for me.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2013, 12:17:31 am »
OK you had me laughing hysterically this time JP with that fabulous dance routine. I also enjoyed the slow motion part where the words are "fly like an eagle" and there is this little bee flying around in front of the camera.

This was lots of fun, I am so glad to see you sharing your videos again. Always on the look out for them

You always make it look so easy and you are definitely having fun.

Thanks JP

Annette