Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hail Stones  (Read 2382 times)

Offline doak

• Super Bee
Hail Stones
« on: May 24, 2008, 06:29:18 pm »
Thank goodness it didn't last but a few minutes.
last Tuesday.

Yes thats a quarter.
doak

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: Hail Stones
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2008, 07:55:26 pm »
Glad you cleared that up, I thought it could've been a nickel. Nice hail.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: Hail Stones
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2008, 11:06:50 pm »
Those are indeed somme whoppers.

When traveling to Lancaster, PA this past Summer, a cold front came in and first rain the mable sized hail, it sounded like a thousand kids shooting the car with rocks all at once - I was shock that only two small pings were in the hood and no glass issues.

We were there to see a play at the Millenium Theatre (a Xhristian based mega theatre (180 degree stage over 300 feet long) and the y have great musicals like NOAH and now IN THE BEGINNING - the creation of Earth, the animals and Adam and Eve - the fall from grace and the whole life of Adam until his death with 30+ children.

It stopped raining just as we parked the car in the lot ( now God in the Beginning of time, looks like Jesus, and Adam surely does look like the image of God - the two could pass for brothers) I told tracey as torential rains, so hard we couldn't see the windshielf wipers, stopped and clouds cleared, a small rainbow in the lower sky - I told Tracey that the HEADLINER STAR must have arrived - lol.

Check out there plays sometime - I think it is www.sightandsound.com Noah had hundreds of pairs of live and animatronic animals, In the beginning also, many animals, and what I'd image the garden of eden in 180 degrees would look - very cool.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

anything