Welcome, Guest

Poll

So, you die and have to come back as one of the following (had to) which one and why?

werewolf
1 (5.6%)
vampire
6 (33.3%)
ghost
9 (50%)
zombie
0 (0%)
Necromancer
2 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: If you had to comeback as one of these creatures - which would it be and why  (Read 16001 times)

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
I struggle with this, I wonder which is the best to come back as and realize there are many pluses and minuses in each category. I think the werewolf has the most well adjusted life, vampires can work night-shift, ghost can go anywhere they want and sometime move stuff

Zombies, I believe that they are rational creatures as death occurs, go through rigor mortise after a few hours stumbling around losing motor function and the sheer pain unleashed in the walking dead who only have weeks to hunt fresh flesh, the only food that helps quench the constant decay of the body.

Necromancers can change shapes but are living creatures and can be killed easily.

So some sound more fun than others, but think out the goods and bads and vote. TY.

NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
Vampire as long as it was in the form of Anne Rice's vampire model

Keith

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
Vampire by far.   Just too much good going for them until they run into Blade.   Or a wooden stake in the chest.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
I'm going with Vampire because Vampire women turn me on, I know its kinda weird, think its the teeth. You asked.  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Rosalind

• House Bee
Werewolf, for sure.

So I have to shave a lot and take a sick day at That Time Of The Month. Not much change, really. Plus, a  hot date for me would be, like, a jar of peanut butter.

On the downside, if I croaked before either of my current dogs, I would spend a lot of time wrestling for dominance. So I'd have to gain weight or something, 'cause my Newfie really likes to romp and wrestle, and she's 130 lbs.
Chickens, turkeys, 2 dogs, 3 cats, lots and lots of bees!

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
 Going with Vampire on this one.

Vampire men turn me on :evil: :evil: (eat your heart out JP - that a pun) The whole vampire thing is extremely sexy, but I think it could get boring living forever unless you turned into a vampire in the prime of your life. I always loved Dracula when I was growing up.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
I'm going with Vampire because Vampire women turn me on, I know its kinda weird, think its the teeth. You asked.  :-D

...JP

Not sure JP if I asked what turns you on, but thanks for the info  :idunno:

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
I don't think I ever thanked Annette in public for the fine ZOMBIE DESK CALENDAR she sent to me. Annette, I have it taped to the inside of my locker door at work at head height - every time I go into work, I unlock the locker and read that days marvelous insight to the Walking Dead. Needless to say, I think of you often when looking at this great present. Thanks so much again, very cool.

Noticed I didn't vote for Zombie either, it's just as I write my novelette here, I can't help but feel the Main Character Zombie is who tells the story in his mind both before and after death - I see the world he now lives in, one with few living, always detoxin from fresh flesh (he was a drug addict prior, and drug withdraw is nothing like seeing and smelling living flesh - it is the Zombies only drug of choice, but as much for survival (or longevity) cause of slight restorative powers in fresh flesh.

I wrote one scene where pheromones, something the zombies themselves produce iiin groups which create pack movement. As a pack, they hunt better and are both better defensively and offensively. In this scene, Brian is walking and feels urgency as he gets cattle-run into a pack of nearly a thousand zombies who can see 20 humans just off shore half a mile on a small island. I''m not giving my plot away, but the group mentality, shows that even in death, the desire to exist is strong and there is strength in numbers.

I feel for my character, detoxes heroin just in time to barely get bit by a walker, the next nearly 2 weeks is his story - told from his thoughts as all humanity seeps away and primal urges are all that is left. Coming out here in mid to late March.

So, Zombie is not my first choice by far, I have empathy for them.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
I picked ghost, but it was a very close third to vampire and werewolf. Because: vampire - extremely serious sunlight allergy, and something about drinking blood -forever- just unappealing.
Werewolf - may accidentally chew up some close friends, being housebroken may also be a problem.
Ghost - no special diet, weather, stakes, and sudden urges to puncture, chew or otherwise alienate friends not a problem.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
Ghost so I could mess with people's head's especially my step kid's who treat our house like a store at the end of the month but they don't pay for any thing. Think about what kind of fun you could have in the Whitehouse right now. :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
If by GHOST we mean Earthly Bound Spirit, if you added "occupying anyone's body for a life time (I know sounding Buddhist a bit) but lets say you can move around, occupying different peoples bodies - I might go that. If you can shop, their are some pretty cool people you'd get to choose from.

Begs a question.... If you could "Mentally move in" for 1 week or year of ANYONE, who would it be?

I know my quirky thing I'd like to happen is have dinner with Bill Clinton (can't help it, he grew on me and they were much better times for everyone - danged Democrat) but all politics aside, who would you be for a day, week, what ever???

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
If by GHOST we mean Earthly Bound Spirit, if you added "occupying anyone's body for a life time (I know sounding Buddhist a bit) but lets say you can move around, occupying different peoples bodies - I might go that. If you can shop, their are some pretty cool people you'd get to choose from.

Begs a question.... If you could "Mentally move in" for 1 week or year of ANYONE, who would it be?

I know my quirky thing I'd like to happen is have dinner with Bill Clinton (can't help it, he grew on me and they were much better times for everyone - danged Democrat) but all politics aside, who would you be for a day, week, what ever???
That's a good question John I'll have to think about that.
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
I don't think I ever thanked Annette in public for the fine ZOMBIE DESK CALENDAR she sent to me. Annette, I have it taped to the inside of my locker door at work at head height - every time I go into work, I unlock the locker and read that days marvelous insight to the Walking Dead. Needless to say, I think of you often when looking at this great present. Thanks so much again, very cool.

Thanks John and I am so glad you are enjoying it and gathering lots of information. Never know when you will need to refer to it. :- :rainbowflower: :rainbowflower:

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free

Osama Bin Laden. Day 6 Hour 23:58 begin a seriously damaging suicide video note then at hour 23:59:49 - Off the highest cliff available.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
You need more than minute to make a really good damaging suicide video.   :evil:  Think of the possibilities.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
You need more than minute to make a really good damaging suicide video.   :evil:  Think of the possibilities.

You need more than a minute to prepare it, it only takes a second to film it.

I chose ghost, see if I could float around whispering sweet things in people's ears.  Try to balance out all the bad committed under the direction of possession.  "The devil made me do it!"
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
I would definitely be a Werewolf because instead of paying high food prices, I could just eat roadkill. Plus, I think it would be nice to comb my face every morning.
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
Having Roadkill Roulette for dinner is a nice feature. Imagine though, if roadkill were all we had to eat, raw and how nature left it for us - barf. It truly is not a Disney world to prey out there (especially with Werewolves around) although I believe that Movies and books have lead us to believe that it is only during the period the Full Moon is in the sky does the werewolf turn from human to beast - not a bad deal. I think I could even feast a day and give up roadkill :)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com

...JP

Not sure JP if I asked what turns you on, but thanks for the info  :idunno:

Actually John, you did, its in your title, last word "why".  :-D

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
Having Roadkill Roulette for dinner is a nice feature. Imagine though, if roadkill were all we had to eat, raw and how nature left it for us - barf. It truly is not a Disney world to prey out there (especially with Werewolves around) although I believe that Movies and books have lead us to believe that it is only during the period the Full Moon is in the sky does the werewolf turn from human to beast - not a bad deal. I think I could even feast a day and give up roadkill :)

I have seen some very appetizing Road Kill. The best thing is, it's usually already gutted for you. Just grab and go. Last summer, I saw slightly smoooshed Rock Chuck that could have fed a family of six at least twice.
HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

anything