Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Explain this....  (Read 5001 times)

Offline leominsterbeeman

• House Bee
    • http://www.leominsterbeeman.com
Explain this....
« on: May 07, 2005, 06:04:50 pm »
Yesterday I was flying back home and the flight was full.   I was on the aisle seat.  The drink service was coming around and I was remembering once a flight with some sitting next tp me.  The flight that was on my mind maybe took place about 5 - 8 years ago.  The thing I was remembering was that the stranger next to me ordered a cup of ice.      

The flight attendant asked me what I wanted,  "Diet coke".  She asked the woman next to me what she wanted and what ever the woman said,  I did not hear her request.  The fligt attendent handed me my diet coke  and handed the woman next to me a cup of ice.    I thougt that was weird and a coincidence.  The flight attendant asked the guy in the window seat for his drink order and the woman next to me said to the flight attendant, "Excuse me,  I asked for hot tea."    

So at the moment I was thinking about the cup of ice,  the flight attendant mis-unerstood "hot tea" for "a cup of ice"  made up a cup of ice and handed it to the woman next to me.

pretty weird.
Michael Keane
leominsterbeeman@comcast.net
http://www.leominsterbeeman.com

manowar422

Explain this....
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2005, 06:10:12 pm »
:lol:

Must have been the altitude man!

Offline Horns Pure Honey

• House Bee
Explain this....
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2005, 09:16:27 pm »
that is pretty cool.  :D
Ryan Horn

Offline Miss Chick-a-BEE

• House Bee
Explain this....
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2005, 11:31:40 am »
I used to have stuff like that happen when I was a young teen. One time my sister (who was in the living room) said "what Beth? did you say something?". I was in the bathroom brushing my hair and hadn't said anything. BUT, I was thinking about dyeing my hair. I told my sister, "I didn't say anything". She replied "it sounded like you'd said you wanted to dye your hair".

Stuff like that always sorta freaked me out, but it was common. I could tell you even wilder stories about a friend of mine that could repeat word for word what you were thinking. I used to tease her in class, calling her name in my head in a "odd" way - thinking Hiiiiiiiilleryyyyyy. As if I was calling to her. She'd get so agrivated with me. :) I could see her tense up every time I called to her in my head. As soon as she got a chance she'd tell me "SHUT UP", and repeat the exact way I had said it in my head. I loved it. :)

Beth

Offline mizkidmas

• New Bee
Explain this....
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2006, 07:20:28 pm »
that's really trippy. Almost like the flight attendant intercepted your thoughts :shock: ....anyway. I believe in all that stuff. I find it fascinating.
Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know it so it goes on flying anyway.