Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: My supergirl  (Read 2451 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
My supergirl
« on: March 19, 2007, 11:05:27 am »
Don't children have imagination.  This is a picture of my youngest neice, grandson (8) and nephew (9).  They like to play with the neice and they dress her up as supergirl.  She cannot do it herself, so both boys pull out her suit and suit her up.  They play for hours these children.  They are fortunate that we all live on the same property and a playtime is only a moment away.

I was on my bedroom patio and they were playing on my front porch.  Of course they love to pose and know how to do it well.

These children are my pride and joy.  And when I look at them, it brings tears of happiness and gratefulness that I can be a part of their imaginative lives. 

It is spring break this week and I can't wait to see all the things that the kids are gonna do.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
Re: My supergirl
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 05:47:16 pm »
Oh yes the vivid wonderful imagination of a child. Reminds me of a bumper sticker I saw.

I use to have superpowers till my therapist took them away.

:)

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2007, 10:03:30 am »
Cindi, they're adorable, how lucky you are!  :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2007, 10:13:20 am »
Ann, I am a lucky woman.  I am loved,  no one could ask more more.  I see stars in the black sky, maybe our incredible rain storms have gone by the wayside, I can only hope.  We have been experiencing extremely high rainfalls and heavy.  My daughter told me that on the news there is fear in the Lower Mainland of flooding in the valley.  There was a severe flood I believe it was around 1947 and the floodplains of Mission area were extremely flooded.  They have been working very hard on diking stuff, sandbag work, etc. to prepare for this possibility.  They anticipate that this may be a year of flood out there, comparable to that so many years ago.  I hope it does not come to pass.  It would be horrific. 

We live about 6 km from the Fraser River.  We are high though and there is no fear of flood near my home.  I am grateful for that.  I may have to bring my sister's horses to my home if the flood warning comes into effect.  I have the acreage and barns that could accommodate her.  She lives on the floodplain and it is very worrisome.  (now I know why we never took down the barns that housed my daughters and spouses horses).  I never thought we would have horses here again, but then I guess one never knows.  Best of the great day.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2007, 10:14:14 am »
Brendhan, I totally understand why your therapist took away your powers, anyone can see that (LOL).  Best of a wonderful day.  Cindi

anything