Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Rednecks getting married....  (Read 16267 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Rednecks getting married....
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2008, 05:34:02 pm »
I just placed a nonworking refrigerator on my porch today. It will soon go into the shed with the two upright freezers.

And to keep up with the shivering hillbilly
One wire welder
Two other welders - one doesn't work
A table saw and radial arm saw wrapped in plastic outside cause there is no room anywhere for them right now.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
  • I really look like this, just ask Cindi.
    • http://spaces.msn.com/thecoonsden
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2008, 04:01:23 am »
Did I mention the home made welder in the corner of the garage?  This thingis huge and weighs a ton and I can't figure out how to use it, there are no directions or labels on it.  My uncle made in during the Korean War as a science project in College.   Guess one of these days I'll tear it apart for the copper wire and fittings...should be worth a few hundred bucks if sold by the pound. 
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2008, 06:06:49 am »
I read an article yesterday about all the recycle prices have really fallen. Steel was $535 a ton and is now down to $100 a ton.  :shock:

It didn't say what copper was.
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

Offline 1frozenhillbilly

• House Bee
« Reply #23 on: December 18, 2008, 12:15:16 pm »
hey give me that point back,  the built in fridge in the cqamper dont work,  had to get it home yesterday and had to call my brother to get it cause my ford wont start,  i've lost all battery power and its snowing so it'll hafta wait till i can get under it without getting totally buried while i'm figuring it out lol,  btw the camper came with a large wheel chair rack on the back,  just right for a full sized fridge between the tail lights lol
vegetarian???  isn't green stuff for growing meat?
I'm now KL4GU general ham

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #24 on: December 18, 2008, 09:17:46 pm »
hey give me that point back,  the built in fridge in the cqamper dont work,  had to get it home yesterday and had to call my brother to get it cause my ford wont start,  i've lost all battery power and its snowing so it'll hafta wait till i can get under it without getting totally buried while i'm figuring it out lol,  btw the camper came with a large wheel chair rack on the back,  just right for a full sized fridge between the tail lights lol

Get the fridge workin' and onto the rack and add at least 10 points for that, would be a good place to throw road kill as you're moving down the road searching for dinner.

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline rast

• Field Bee
« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2008, 08:45:23 pm »
 I'm trying to figuer out the difference between Cracker and Redneck. Maybe just location. Anyway, heres a family photo of some of my ancestors. How many of yours got the dog and cows in the family portrait :-D?
Fools argue; wise men discuss.
    --Paramahansa Yogananda

Offline 1frozenhillbilly

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2008, 12:46:42 am »
down south cracker is an insult,  whip cracker from slavery days,  the terms are used interchangeably in some circles.  but in recent years redneck has come to be more of a description of less wealthy more country type folks or those that havent moved too far from those roots.  that i will own

Offline 1frozenhillbilly

• House Bee
« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2008, 12:49:40 am »
no dogs and cows but might be able to round up a few with horses in there

Offline rast

• Field Bee
« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2008, 02:13:10 pm »
 I guess I was too dumb to take it as an insult growing up. I always preferred to think it was cause they used a whip (along with their cow dogs) to pop the wild cows out of the palmetto scrub. My GGgrandaddy gathered together and drove one of (if not) the first herds of cattle to the Miami area.
    --Paramahansa Yogananda

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2008, 03:51:24 pm »
Is that what cracker means? I thought it was because a person was white... like a cracker.

You can tell I'm really into this racial stuff.  :roll:

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #30 on: December 21, 2008, 07:12:36 pm »
I'm trying to figuer out the difference between Cracker and Redneck. Maybe just location. Anyway, heres a family photo of some of my ancestors. How many of yours got the dog and cows in the family portrait :-D?

I have one of my Greatgrandfather, as a boy in PA, standing in front of his parents house with skeps, box, and log hives all over the yard. 
Life is a school.  What have you learned?   :brian:      The greatest danger to our society is apathy, vote in every election!

Offline rast

• Field Bee
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2008, 09:53:18 pm »
"Is that what cracker means? I thought it was because a person was white... like a cracker."

Not down here, at least not the general acceptance of the meaning as it was handed down to me growing up here.
 Two different kind of crackers, anybody from Ga. was a Ga. cracker.
 A Fl. cracker was from the bullwhip days of gathering the wild cows the Spanish left down here out of the palmettos and swamp thickets.
    --Paramahansa Yogananda

Offline poka-bee

• Super Bee
  • I am NEVER bored!!
    • Darby Farms
« Reply #32 on: December 21, 2008, 10:32:38 pm »
My favorite are graham crackers! :-D :lol: :evil:  J
I'm covered in Beeesssss!  Eddie Izzard

Offline 1frozenhillbilly

• House Bee
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 06:42:46 pm »
ok i thought of this thread the other day when i couldn't find the handle for my sisters meat grinder,  we got some really tough stew meat in our last beef we had butchered,  well whats a redneck to do  i hooked up the half inch hammer drill to the grinder and made hamburger,  so if you ever used an electric drill as a kitchen appliance.... :evil:

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #34 on: January 14, 2009, 06:52:25 pm »
You know those jacks you have to crank to raise? I made an adapter for a drill to raise and lower a jack.

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #35 on: January 14, 2009, 07:21:37 pm »
Cracker was from the slave days. It was a southern white man, who "cracked" a whip. It was used after the war to label a white person who hung onto the thought that the south would rise again, and had racial veiws.
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #36 on: January 14, 2009, 08:13:21 pm »
I just learned that the other day. I thought it had something to do with being white like a saltine cracker.

Offline Brian D. Bray

• Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Galactic Bee
« Reply #37 on: January 15, 2009, 08:30:56 pm »
My favorite are graham crackers! :-D :lol: :evil:  J

Isn't he an evangleist?    :rant:  X:X

anything