Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello, my name is Adrian McMullan and I am new to your forum!  (Read 1920 times)

Offline Adrian

• New Bee
Hello,

After completing some bee keeping classes and doing an internship with a beekeeper, I am raising bees on my own on my small farm called Remnant9 Organic Farms in Bailey, NC. I have all my own gear and will drive to Brushy Mountain Bees in NC to pick up my Italian bees on the the 30th of April. I am currently studying the book Natural Beekeeping by Ross Conrad as I hope to not have to use chemicals on my bees.

Any help or advice from experienced beekeepers is very welcome. I saw JP's latest video and thought it was tremendous.....wow.....gloves off most of the time pushing handfuls of bees into a nuc.

I am going to post a question about the use of a product called Honey B Healthy which has Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in it. I have heard both good and negative things regarding this product and would like comment.

Please say hello.....I am thankful to have found this site.
Adrian

Offline asprince

• Super Bee
Re: Hello, my name is Adrian McMullan and I am new to your forum!
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2011, 01:45:21 pm »
Welcome Adrian,

Feel free to ask questions and by all means use the search feature of this forum. It is like an encyclopedia if information. As for the honey bee healthy, others will have to answer because I have never used it.

Steve     
Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resembalance to the first. - Ronald Reagan

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2011, 03:45:05 pm »
Welcome to the forum and I am not really sure if they do put Sodium Lauryl Sulfate in Honey B Healthy.   Maybe someone will chime in. 

Offline specialkayme

• Field Bee
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2011, 06:59:27 pm »
Welcome to the site!

anything