Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Gateway issues fixed -- such an easy thing!!!!!  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Gateway issues fixed -- such an easy thing!!!!!
« on: June 07, 2007, 11:09:19 pm »
My husband finally got really annoyed about me not being able to post pictures and proper posts on this forum.  This is something that appears probably very simple, so simple, that it was overlooked.

My husband put the forum website as a trusted site, he also put under manage sites the Beemaster.Com to allow cookies.  He allowed popups for the Beemaster.com.  (I know absolutely nothing about this stuff). 

It appears that I can now post properly without the Gateway Timeout and can also use ImageShack to post pictures (unless you, Rob, have done something in the past 15 minutes).  Wish me well, get ready for stories and pictures coming all your way....unless, this gateway timeout rears its ugly head again.  Have a wonderful day, best of health, luv this life we're livin.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline pdmattox

• Queen Bee
    • October bend Rv Park
Re: Gateway issues fixed -- such an easy thing!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2007, 11:32:51 pm »
:-D Hurray :-D

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2007, 11:40:49 pm »
Dallas, you actually cannot believe how excited I am actually.  It has been a good few months now since I have not been able to post pictures and had a difficult time posting period.  But...yep life is beautiful.  I just hope to heaven on earth that when I get up in the morning for my beautiful quiet time before all hell breaks loose with all the kids that my computer is still serving me well.... :roll:  I have pictures and stories galore!!!!!  Best of this beautiful life.  Great day as well, and you gotta love this life you're livin'.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Understudy

• Galactic Bee
    • http://www.understudy.net
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2007, 12:40:39 am »
That is fantastic.

I expect lots of pictures now.

Sincerely,
Brendhan
The status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to rule it. Dr. Horrible

Offline AllanJ

• House Bee
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2007, 10:57:23 am »
Did hubby get annoyed that his lovely wife could not do something she really wanted, or because you nagged him until he had no energy to resist?   :)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2007, 01:40:43 am »
Alan, I annoyed him to death until he knew he could not get a good night's rest anymore  :evil:

Us women have a way, no man can resist what we want.  They know that better than anything else.  Resistance is futile, especially if the poor old guys want to get some peace of mind and quiet  :roll:

Have a wonderful day.  What a bummer when the forum was down eh?  Does anyone know what time it came up?  Or even better yet, what happened?  I know it was not up this afternoon.  Kind of makes ya feel kind of creepiness.  Have a wonderful night, day and the best life.  Cindi

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2007, 07:00:44 am »
I got on around 10 pm EST, I think.  I'd checked just a couple hours earlier, so sometime between 8 and 10 it came back (for me)

anything