Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Louisiana  (Read 2075 times)

Offline sawforfun

• Brood
Hello from Louisiana
« on: June 13, 2008, 01:48:14 pm »
Hello everyone I am located in north central Louisiana. I have been lurking for a while and love all the info i get from here, This is my first year to have bees of my own I have been helping a friend with some of his but that is all. I am a wildland firefighter I have been  married for eight years with one daughter, They both enjoy the bees also.

Thanks
John

Offline Keith13

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Louisiana
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 03:42:49 pm »
Welcome to the forums we have quite a few cajuns here actually

Keith

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2008, 11:29:38 pm »
Yeah, welcome to the forums Cuz! ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2008, 10:48:30 am »
John, welcome to our forums, so nice that you have joined in, after lurking....we love to have new members and as you can see, this will be a place where you can learn, tell us your experiences, you will have many.  All stories are a great tale to read.  Enjoy your bees, so nice that your family is also showing a keen interest too.  Have that beautiful day, love our life.  CIndi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service