Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Bob and Larry get drunk  (Read 2206 times)

Offline Humanbeeing

• House Bee
Bob and Larry get drunk
« on: February 15, 2011, 05:57:45 am »
Two buddies, Bob and Larry, are getting very drunk at a bar when suddenly Larry throws up all over himself.
"Oh, no... Now my wife will kill me!"
Bob says, "Don't worry, pal. Just tuck a twenty in your breast pocket and tell your wife that someone threw up on you and gave you twenty dollars for the dry cleaning bill."
So they stay for another couple of hours and get even drunker.
Eventually Larry stumbles home and his wife starts to give him a bad time. "You reek of alcohol and you've puked all over yourself! My God, you're disgusting!"
Speaking very carefully so as not to slur his words, Larry says, "Nowainaminit, I can e'splain everythin. Itsh snot wha jewthink. I only had a cupla drrrinks. But thiss other guy got ssick on me...he had one too many and he juss koudin hold hizz liquor He said hes was verrry sorry an' gave me twennie bucks for the cleaning bill!"
His wife looks in the breast pocket and says, "But this is forty bucks.."
"Oh, yeah... I almos' fergot, he crapped in my pants, too."

HELP! I accidently used Drone eggs with the Hopkins method and I got Drag Queens!!!

Offline edward

• Queen Bee
Re: Bob and Larry get drunk
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2011, 07:56:42 pm »
 :-X :-X NOOOoooooooooooooooowwW

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2011, 10:45:00 pm »
 :lau:

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 11:47:22 pm »
 :-D
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Larry Bees

• Field Bee
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2011, 02:28:19 pm »
Very funny!   :lau:

And I'm not that Larry.

anything