Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Coyote  (Read 17377 times)

Offline Jerrymac

• Galactic Bee
Re: Coyote
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 02:34:40 pm »
As far as 100 rounds a minute, not here in MA, no full auto allowed.  The bullets fire as fast as I can move my finger.

With the AR-15. Holding the rifle at your side pointed out in front of you.... you hold your trigger finger nice and stiff.... from your shoulder to your finger. Let us say you're a righty this would be your right hand. Your finger is on the trigger. With your left hand on the barrel stock you pull the rifle forward until it fires. Now you maintain that pull through the recoil and as soon as it jacks the next round it will fire and then again and again. If done right it fires at near the same rate as a full auto.

Make sure there is nothing in front of you that you don't want destroyed cause the first time you do it is kind of a surprise and the bullets go everywhere.  :shock:
:rainbowflower:  Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.   :rainbowflower:

:jerry:

My pictures.Type in password;  youview
     http://photobucket.com/albums/v225/Jerry-mac/

Offline G3farms

• Super Bee
« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2009, 04:59:14 pm »
As far as 100 rounds a minute, not here in MA, no full auto allowed.  The bullets fire as fast as I can move my finger.

With the AR-15. Holding the rifle at your side pointed out in front of you.... you hold your trigger finger nice and stiff.... from your shoulder to your finger. Let us say you're a righty this would be your right hand. Your finger is on the trigger. With your left hand on the barrel stock you pull the rifle forward until it fires. Now you maintain that pull through the recoil and as soon as it jacks the next round it will fire and then again and again. If done right it fires at near the same rate as a full auto.

Make sure there is nothing in front of you that you don't want destroyed cause the first time you do it is kind of a surprise and the bullets go everywhere.  :shock:

I call that a redneck full auto :-D, and yes it does work with most automatic rifles.

G3
those hot bees will have you steppin and a fetchin like your heads on fire and your keister is a catchin!!!

Bees will be bees and do as they please!

Offline reinbeau

• Super Bee
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2009, 07:34:53 am »
Ooh, I'll have to try that next time I'm out blasting away!  :evil:  But it'll still be only 30 rounds, we don't have any higher cap mags......yet.  And, of course, they'll never, ever be here in MA, where, you know, evil, illegal guns jump up on their own and shoot innocent victims aw de time!   :sheeple: :roll: 

anything