Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: New Virulent Virus Strain  (Read 3209 times)

Offline Sparky

• Field Bee
New Virulent Virus Strain
« on: February 09, 2010, 06:58:30 pm »
Very important information has just been made public that I think is something you should all be aware of:

The Center for Disease Control has issued a warning about a new virulent strain of this old disease.

The disease is called

Gonorrhea Lectim.

It's pronounced "Gonna re-elect 'im."

The disease is contracted through dangerous and high risk behavior involving putting your cranium up your rectum.

Many victims contracted it in 2008 ..... but now most people after having been infected for the past 1-2 years are starting to realize how destructive this sickness is. 

It's sad because it is so easily cured with a new procedure just coming on the market called Votemout! 

You take the first dose/step in 2010 and the second dosage in 2012 and simply don't engage in such behavior again, otherwise it could become permanent and eventually wipe out all life as we know it. 

Several states are already on top of this like Virginia and New Jersey , and apparently now Massachusetts with many more seeing the writing on the wall.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: New Virulent Virus Strain
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2010, 07:24:42 pm »
 :cheer:
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2010, 01:01:22 am »
What is the # of years before its fatal?  It appears the counrty first contracted in from the Bush :jerry:
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2010, 10:55:58 am »
the obsession with bush is wearing thin for all.  the disease goes back  many years.  probably nothing a good sterilization of congress couldn't cure.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline iddee

• Universal Bee
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2010, 12:53:21 pm »
Poor Beee Farmer, He's missing him already........  :-D

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1122
"Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me . . . Anything can happen, child. Anything can be"

*Shel Silverstein*

Offline beee farmer

• House Bee
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2010, 03:18:11 pm »
Sorry I must print correction for previous post, the gun twirling smilley I beleive belongs to Mr Chaney.

:)
"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do"  Benjamin Franklin

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2010, 02:28:01 pm »
haha the cheney gun jokes never get old, too bad there isnt a "giving-missile-guidance-technology-to-china-in-exchange-for-campaign-funds" smiley to joke about.
 :buttkick: or a "count-the-bodies" game but I suppose I was supposed to just let that go.
be happy and make others happy.

Offline Vibe

• House Bee
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2010, 02:56:15 pm »
What is the # of years before its fatal?  It appears the counrty first contracted in from the Bush :jerry:
LOL. The first and only Pres with an MBA was GW.
But the first occurrence probably wasn't even Clinton - though that outbreak was bad enough.
The opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject.
- Marcus Aurelius -