Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Cindi may be the FIRST  (Read 13855 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Cindi may be the FIRST
« Reply #20 on: March 28, 2009, 12:20:08 am »
Way to go Cindi.  :-D

Just out of curosity what is your title time logged in that it says at the top of the forum?

Hey JordanM, and I thought that I was nosey!!!  Smiling....you've topped me, hee, hee.

I looked at my profile information and my profile information tells me this:

Total time logged in: 50 days, 9 hours and 54 minutes.

Holy crow!!!  Something tells me that I don't have a life, other than this forum, smiling.  I have been a member since the fall of 2006, that is a fairly lengthy time, so I can justify the hours spent here, smiling.

It seems that my computer is working well again, I'll be back!!!  Have the best of this wonderful day, night, sleep, tomorrow is that bright and new shining day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #21 on: March 28, 2009, 12:22:38 am »
You know I love you Cindi and appreciate all your wonderful posts. You just make me very happy and I don't miss a single one of yours.

Sincerely
Annette

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2009, 12:30:37 am »
OH Annette,  :lol: :lol: :lol:, you make me smile and I love you too,  :-*.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline johnnybigfish

• Super Bee
    • The World of Johnnybigfish
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2009, 12:34:28 am »
Oh yeh Cindi!
 I think you were the first person to PM me( about how to post a pic!) You made a GREAT impression on me about how a forum should be! Youre the perfect spokesperson for this forum and you do a great job representing all of us here when it comes to making people feel welcome :)
10,000.......Man, thats alot comin' up!...Maybe you should get a life....I KNOW WHAT!!!...Change your name and start all over in here!!
And John BM.....It is a very nice thing giving recognition to Cindi for all she means to the rest of us! Good Idea!!!

your friend,
john

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #24 on: March 28, 2009, 12:38:17 am »
Yes John, when I first came onto the forum, I could not believe this women who was so upbeat and postive. Always ending the posts with something inspiring. And she is so darn "REAL". This is not made up stuff. She is truly like this. Just wonderful and I wish she was my neighbor.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: March 28, 2009, 12:55:47 am »
Johnnybigfish, Annette,  :-*.  Have that great, most wonderful and beautiful day, love life, health.  Cindi

Offline JordanM

• House Bee
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2009, 09:57:49 pm »
Way to go Cindi.  :-D

Just out of curosity what is your title time logged in that it says at the top of the forum?

Hey JordanM, and I thought that I was nosey!!!  Smiling....you've topped me, hee, hee.

I looked at my profile information and my profile information tells me this:

Total time logged in: 50 days, 9 hours and 54 minutes.

Holy crow!!!  Something tells me that I don't have a life, other than this forum, smiling.  I have been a member since the fall of 2006, that is a fairly lengthy time, so I can justify the hours spent here, smiling.

It seems that my computer is working well again, I'll be back!!!  Have the best of this wonderful day, night, sleep, tomorrow is that bright and new shining day, health.  Cindi

And i thought my 5 days, 14 hours and 33 minutes was alot.   :-D

anything