Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: UNCENSORED BUD3 VIDEOS  (Read 38977 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: UNCENSORED BUD3 VIDEOS
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 11:09:59 pm »
Great demo on the trapout!!

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2011, 02:07:35 am »
I really enjoyed Kathy's pics because you can really see what the place looks like. Very clear and just a very different view of things.

Thanks for posting these Kathy

Annette

Offline bud1

• Heavenlyl Beekeeper
  • Heavenly Beekeeper
  • Field Bee
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 09:30:32 am »
Miss Annette; that chris sho can do some picture taking; he came down to the barn where we were putting some frames to gether pointing the camera. told him he had to chunk that thing(kidding) and get to work, shucks miss ann when i looked back he had streightned out all our mess   that boy sho good help too
i sure loved finally meeting Kathy in person and Chris was a bonus
to bee or not to bee

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2011, 10:53:09 am »
Good job bringing us the trap out video JP! Maybe that should be in Iddee's trap out thread?

Thanks for the demo Iddee!

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2011, 11:15:38 am »
i forgot to mention how much i enjoyed meeting JP's wife.  she's not a beekeeper, but she was up there watching lots of the demos.  she's very sweet and seemed kind of quiet, but when she was stung multiple times, she demonstrated a remarkable vocabulary!!  :evil:

didn't want her left out, because she was a joy to be with.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline ziffabeek

• House Bee
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2011, 11:58:57 am »
Agreed Kathy!  Any woman who can convince her husband to travel with her bunny, is alright in my book!  JP - you are one lucky guy! Still sad I missed meeting the bunny :(.

love,
ziffa

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2011, 08:12:00 pm »
Good job bringing us the trap out video JP! Maybe that should be in Iddee's trap out thread?

Thanks for the demo Iddee!

Scott

I put the link in the trap out thread last night Scott!

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2011, 12:40:22 am »
Miss Annette; that chris sho can do some picture taking; he came down to the barn where we were putting some frames to gether pointing the camera. told him he had to chunk that thing(kidding) and get to work, shucks miss ann when i looked back he had streightned out all our mess   that boy sho good help too
i sure loved finally meeting Kathy in person and Chris was a bonus

I am so happy you had a chance to visit with all these special people Bud. I watched all the videos and I saw on your face how happy you were to be around everyone. Perhaps one day I will get to spend some time with you as well. I can tell you are very sweet and loving.

Annette

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2011, 12:41:57 am »
i forgot to mention how much i enjoyed meeting JP's wife.  she's not a beekeeper, but she was up there watching lots of the demos.  she's very sweet and seemed kind of quiet, but when she was stung multiple times, she demonstrated a remarkable vocabulary!!  :evil:

didn't want her left out, because she was a joy to be with.

I had the opportunity to meet Liz last year in New Orleans and I hit it off with her right from the start. She is just a wonderful person, very fun loving, easy going. I think they make a great couple !!

Offline HippyBee

• New Bee
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2011, 10:04:13 am »
Great videos and Pictures.

I only got one picture and that is of them fancy fruit salad jars we were sippin on.

HippyBee aka Michael

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2011, 10:08:52 am »
Folks, at least one more Bud3 video coming. Next one, perhaps the last is of KathyP's husband Chris (The Photographer) and Paul from Brandon, Ms doing a cut out of one of Bud's bait hives.

I have more pictures to share as well.

Hard to believe I took that much footage!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2011, 09:56:44 pm »
Keep them coming.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2011, 10:18:29 pm »
I've got more footage too that I haven't even looked at yet. I think most of it is the same stuff that JP got and only from a different angle. Sorry for making anyone wait...I'll get to it when I can :)

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2011, 11:06:21 am »
Hard to believe this is the sixth video I made from Bud3s and there just might be one more to follow folks! Lots of interaction, fun and bickering on this one as Chris & Paul do their first ever cut out.

...JP

Bud3-Annual Beemaster Gathering-Cut Out With Chris & Paul - Mobile.m4v
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2011, 11:14:17 am »
thanks for posting that.  i missed most of it because the bees were pinging off my eyeballs  :evil:  i'll make sure Chris gets to watch this when he's home!
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline vmmartin

• House Bee
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2011, 11:22:57 pm »
Love the sound effect on Liz at 3:08.

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2011, 11:27:38 pm »
That was great Bro! Now you have Liz getting stung on video...the whole "My husband popped me in the eye" thing doesn't stand a chance in court!!

Scott

Theodore Roosevelt 1907

Offline annette

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #57 on: April 19, 2011, 12:02:06 am »
Is that when Liz got stung?? I didn't see you attending to her, so I thought she hadn't gotten stung yet.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #58 on: April 19, 2011, 01:55:29 am »
Even though this is the "uncensored" video section I just had to add that buzzer to filter my bride's filthy mouth after she was stung.  :-D

Annette, this wasn't the coup de gras that did Liz in, it was another one that came later.

Yes Scott, I have proof that I didn't give her a standing eight count.  :-D

Kathy, I hope Chris likes the video, he was a big help.

...JP

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #59 on: April 19, 2011, 10:09:36 am »
I didn't see you attending to her, so I thought she hadn't gotten stung yet.

she attended to herself!   :evil:

thanks JP.  i skimmed it yesterday, but Chris has not been home long enough to see it.  maybe this weekend.....