Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Uncapper  (Read 13181 times)

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
    • Franklin County Beekeepers Association
Re: Uncapper
« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2013, 11:21:40 am »
your putting to much stock into the commercial beekeeper-there are a huge amount that under preform
 and cut every corner they can-when outfits go under equipment is sold at a huge loss-not everyone can buy
 new-most prefer to buy second hand at half price-commercial beekeeping consist of a fast buck mentality
always trying to catch back up or get out when its good-equipment is moved a round like a board game
who will be the next big winner-step right up it could be you - 8-)  there is plenty to go around-manufactures
realize this and gear towards the constant incoming tide of hobbyists which pay a premium for the adventure
 8-) RDY-B

Is this even on topic ???  Personally I don't think so.

BEE HAPPY Jim 134 :)
"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy
Franklin County Beekeepers Association MA. http://www.franklinmabeekeepers.org/

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2013, 02:29:23 pm »
plenty plastic out there-frames for suppers under a buck--they just dont work in that perticular machine -the manufactor will tell you they will-dont bet the farm--- ;) RDY-B
You do realize this is not the only machine that does not like plastic frame because of the way they can ben and flex.
Did you call Maxaut and ask ???

they will tell  you to Bend the botom of the frame slides --if you do this how do you do a deep frame--- :? RDY-B

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2013, 02:36:39 pm »

they will tell  you to Bend the botom of the frame slides --if you do this how do you do a deep frame--- :? RDY-B

Do you mind answering the question I asked. I just want to know who they are ???

"Did you call Maxaut and ask ???"

"Tell me and I'll forget,show me and I may  remember,involve me and I'll understand"
        Chinese Proverb

"The farmer is the only man in our economy who buys everything at retail, sells everything at wholesale, and pays the freight both ways."
 John F. Kennedy

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2013, 02:38:44 pm »
your putting to much stock into the commercial beekeeper-there are a huge amount that under preform
 and cut every corner they can-when outfits go under equipment is sold at a huge loss-not everyone can buy
 new-most prefer to buy second hand at half price-commercial beekeeping consist of a fast buck mentality
always trying to catch back up or get out when its good-equipment is moved a round like a board game
who will be the next big winner-step right up it could be you - 8-)  there is plenty to go around-manufactures
realize this and gear towards the constant incoming tide of hobbyists which pay a premium for the adventure
 8-) RDY-B

Is this even on topic ???  Personally I don't think so.

twenty dollar screwdrivers was your focus --- :)-you are intitled to your opinion on whats relevant--- ;)
 8-) RDY-B

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2013, 02:44:16 pm »

Do you mind answering the question I asked. I just want to know who they are ???

"Did you call Maxaut and ask ???"

they would be the owner of the manufacturing company as well as the employe that made my machine to
the desired height and type of drain as well as floor -to accommodate the systems requirements for proper service

IN other words when the machine was made it was all discussed at detail--RDY-B

Offline Jim134

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2013, 06:16:13 pm »
rdy-b .......
IMHO It seems to me like you love playing word games and you do not like to answer direct questions and for me you remove all my doubt.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2013, 06:33:31 pm by Jim 134 »
        Chinese Proverb

John F. Kennedy

Offline rdy-b

• Super Bee
« Reply #26 on: July 28, 2013, 11:03:48 pm »
rdy-b .......
IMHO It seems to me like you love playing word games and you do not like to answer direct questions and for me you remove all my doubt.

dont get your feathers ruffled --RDY-B