Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The Vegans Are On To Us.  (Read 11460 times)

Offline Hemlock

• Field Bee
Re: The Vegans Are On To Us.
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2011, 05:18:24 pm »
HaHa, those stupid vegans! What does she know? But why stop at mocking them, insulting them, intimidating them, and proposing to take away their 1st amendment rights? Let's round em up and lock em up! Not just the vegans, everybody with minority beliefs! And minority genes!
You don't think this was tongue in cheek?
No, it likely was not.  If you spend any time on political forums you lean to know when you are being mocked and when you are being accused.  In my mind that was an accusation worthy of a defense.  For whatever that is worth...

Caution ahead; mouths could be engaged before brains are activated :-D
thomas
Almost to late for that my friend.  I am still hoping that the Shill from the agave industry doesn't cause us to turn on each other in her favor.

To that end I ask all to relax & have a great Thanksgiving (if you're from the USA) but most importantly....

Make Mead!

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
« Reply #41 on: November 23, 2011, 07:58:49 am »
"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought w/out accepting it."
-Aristotle

And back to all you beeks;  Happy Turkey Day!  We're having prime rib from our delicious homegrown steer,  Mmm-mmmmm.

thomas
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #42 on: November 23, 2011, 11:19:08 am »
"It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought w/out accepting it."
-Aristotle

And back to all you beeks;  Happy Turkey Day!  We're having prime rib from our delicious homegrown steer,  Mmm-mmmmm.

thomas

Nice quote, reminds me of the one "Never insult your neighbor until you've walked a mile in his moccasins". That one stuck with me at a young age. I believe I heard an Indian say the quote on a commercial many, many years ago.

That home cooked steer sounds mighty delicious! You didn't name him right?  ;)

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline T Beek

• Super Bee
« Reply #43 on: November 23, 2011, 11:32:50 am »
I think the quote you mention is biblical in origin, could be wrong though.  The one you mention is more popular (I've got a copy hanging in the garage).

Yeah our animals all get names, the kids used to name them all, even the chickens.  This guy was known as 'Dude' and got alot of lovin' and good pastures during his life, along w/ a bottle of homebrew before the killin' was done, which has been our tradition under such circumstances for quite a while :).

thomas
"Trust those who seek the truth, doubt those who say they've found it."

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #44 on: November 23, 2011, 12:34:27 pm »
I think the quote you mention is biblical in origin, could be wrong though.  The one you mention is more popular (I've got a copy hanging in the garage).

Yeah our animals all get names, the kids used to name them all, even the chickens.  This guy was known as 'Dude' and got alot of lovin' and good pastures during his life, along w/ a bottle of homebrew before the killin' was done, which has been our tradition under such circumstances for quite a while :).

thomas
And I thought my live stock was spoiled!  :roll:
Jim
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline lenape13

• Field Bee
  • We survive together, or not at all!
« Reply #45 on: November 23, 2011, 12:37:28 pm »

thomas

Remember, folks, never accept a drink from T Beek....LOL :cheer:

Online BeeMaster2

• Administrator
  • Universal Bee
« Reply #46 on: November 23, 2011, 12:39:29 pm »

thomas

Remember, folks, never accept a drink from T Beek....LOL :cheer:

Now that's nasty.  :evil:
Democracy is 2 wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote.
Ben Franklin

Offline Mason

• House Bee
« Reply #47 on: November 23, 2011, 12:56:52 pm »
She feels threatened because beekeepers and bees work very hard and are accountable for their success and don't just occupy space jacking their jaw. 
Former beekeeper until March....maybe next year...RIP