Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: What a Month!  (Read 6141 times)

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: What a Month!
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2009, 07:31:10 pm »
Beemaster,
Perhaps later in the summer when my busy time is over, I'll make a trip over. Perhaps some other area beemaster people would like to meet and make a field trip for the day out of it. I know I'll be up for it.

Like this?

l to r:
Me(Buzzbee),Jen (Mabuzzbee,), Buzzbeejr,Tracy,John(Beemaster),Chris(CWBEES),and Dallas(PDMattox). It was a great get together and we had a great time at the USS New Jersey and took a quick look through downtown Philly. Next time we may be able to make a longer stay.

Offline TwT

• Senior Forum
  • Galactic Bee
  • Ted
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2009, 08:08:17 pm »
Beemaster,
Perhaps later in the summer when my busy time is over, I'll make a trip over. Perhaps some other area beemaster people would like to meet and make a field trip for the day out of it. I know I'll be up for it.

Like this?

l to r:
Me(Buzzbee),Jen (Mabuzzbee,), Buzzbeejr,Tracy,John(Beemaster),Chris(CWBEES),and Dallas(PDMattox). It was a great get together and we had a great time at the USS New Jersey and took a quick look through downtown Philly. Next time we may be able to make a longer stay.

you are the old GEEZER on the left?????? bet you get a government check once a month ( SS)  :lau:  :devilbanana:
THAT's ME TO THE LEFT JUST 5 MONTHS FROM NOW!!!!!!!!

Never be afraid to try something new.
Amateurs built the ark,
Professionals built the Titanic

Offline BjornBee

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 08:38:19 am »
Ya know... I see this kinda thing all the time in business.... We call it brown nosing....  kissing butt....  whatever.... Mike, you trying to be the teachers pet?    :roll: :shock: :-D

Shhhh...  :-X

Your giving away details of my master plan. 1) make it look like I was booted from another site 2) Sign up here with a sad story. 3) Make some posts contributing to the site. 4) Wait enough time to gain some trust. 5) Kiss a little butt!

Steps 6 through 10....must remain a secret..... :-D
www.bjornapiaries.com
www.pennapic.org
Please Support "National Honey Bee Day"
Northern States Queen Breeders Assoc.  www.nsqba.com

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 10:27:31 am »
Ya know... I see this kinda thing all the time in business.... We call it brown nosing....  kissing butt....  whatever.... Mike, you trying to be the teachers pet?    :roll: :shock: :-D

Shhhh...  :-X

Your giving away details of my master plan. 1) make it look like I was booted from another site 2) Sign up here with a sad story. 3) Make some posts contributing to the site. 4) Wait enough time to gain some trust. 5) Kiss a little butt!

Steps 6 through 10....must remain a secret..... :-D
I'm keeping an eye on you

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/760/picture2rt8.jpg]

:-D
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 03:26:45 pm by beemaster »
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline 1of6

• House Bee
  • Always learning...
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 01:43:43 pm »
John, I hope you didn't etch those highwater marks in stone - I'm sure they'll be surpassed.

Thank you for your dedication, patience, and wisdom that keep this site what it is.  Thank you to the other members who further solidify the site with their experience and contributions as well.

anything