Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: JP And Schawee Go Alligator Hunting-Part One  (Read 3793 times)

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
JP And Schawee Go Alligator Hunting-Part One
« on: September 14, 2010, 12:34:24 am »
What a day folks!

Stay tuned for part two but here is part one...

...JP

JP And Schawee Go Alligator Hunting-Part One
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline beemaster

• Site Founder
  • Administrator
  • Galactic Bee
  • It is my pleasure to bring the forums to you.
    • http://www.beemaster.com
Re: JP And Schawee Go Alligator Hunting-Part One
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2010, 02:13:54 am »
Lordy...

Great job JP, you are getting into video-ing something fine! The sound effect at the end was very well done, you jumped a step in editing, sweet!

I keep putting off getting a high-end PC, I have 3 that I like, but none that I can customise exactly like I want (power supply is a big issue) most prebuilt are under powered and most customized don't allow for power supply upgrade to match the video card I want. I'm aiming for high-end video editing machine that is still a great gaming machine - all in the under $2K price. There are lots to choose from, but all have compromises I'm not willing to make at that price. But once I get it, I can edit this HD stuff with ease, now it is a low frame rate mess that I can't even watch on my PCs.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I got to say one thing, you need a lot of faith in that trolling motor, that is amazing how it cruises along. I wouldn't want to make that trip back without it - of course, that is what cellphones and friends are for - hope you get reception out there?

I'm guessing a bullet to the brain? I sure the #$@% ain't staying in a boat with no gators, I'd take my chance in the water at that point  :shock:
I need to spend some more time in the South, I miss Spanish Moss - we don't have that here - funny, I brought two gallon bags back from Bud1, I was wondering if that would have looked suspicious through the airport (after all, they confiscated my teddy-bear full of honey and chucked it in the trash) and all I could do was shake my head and think "the terrorist won again".

Anyway, never had gator - sure hope someone brings some to Bud3.
NJBeemaster my YOUTUBE Video Collection

Please enjoy the forum, and if it has helped you in any way, we hope that a small donation can be made to support our FULLY member supported forum. You will never see advertisements here, and that is because of the generous members who have made our forum possible. We are in our second decade as a beekeeping forum and all thanks to member support. At the top right of every page is a donations link. Please help if you can.

Offline AllenF

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2010, 12:16:56 pm »
How many tags ya'll got?   And do you plan to show a how to skin your gator video?    I would love to see from the hook to the plate video.
I loved the heart beat at the end.   

Offline Irwin

• Super Bee
  • howdy all
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2010, 01:35:00 pm »
Look's like fun thank's for the video :-D
Fight organized crime!  Re-elect no one.

Offline Bee Happy

• Super Bee
  • that's me - setting a phoenix free
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2010, 01:43:46 pm »
That looks like a 4 footer, can't tell from the thrashing, but I'm enjoying the videos. You don't keep the  little ones?
be happy and make others happy.

Offline schawee

• Field Bee
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2010, 08:55:24 pm »
 JOHN I WILL BRING SOME GATOR TO COOK AT BUDS .I WILL COOK MY SPECIAL DISH THAT I LOVE TO MAKE.ALLEN I HAVE 49 TAGS AND WE HAVE A VIDEO ON SKINING THE GATORS WE CAUGHT TODAY.BEE HAPPY THAT GATOR WAS 5' 4".THE REASON WE DIDN'T KILL HIM YESTERDAY , I HAD NO TAGS WITH ME.JP HAS ALOT OF GREAT VIDEOS OF THE HUNT TODAY.HOPE HE GET IT POSTED TODAY.   ...SCHAWEE
BEEKEEPER OF THE SWAMP

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2010, 11:28:38 pm »
Now when I watch Swamp people on history channel I can say"Hey,I know guys that do that!!"
Thanks for sharing this great adventure with us!!

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
« Reply #7 on: September 15, 2010, 01:25:55 am »
Yesterday was a blast but today was the icing on the cake, albeit we almost sank!  :-D

I took lots of video footage and just finished loading part two. There just may be a part three, probably so.

Thank you Schawee, I had a great time man!

...JP
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

Offline hardwood

• Galactic Bee
  • Alysian Apiaries youtube.com/MrBeedude
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2010, 07:36:38 am »
I'm lovin' that "stump jumper" ya'll are ridin' around in !

Scott
"In the first place, we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the person's becoming in every facet an American, and nothing but an American...There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...And we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

Theodore Roosevelt 1907