Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Hello from Hillsville, VA  (Read 1535 times)

Offline Bee Whisper82

• House Bee
Hello from Hillsville, VA
« on: May 10, 2009, 06:45:31 pm »
Hello Everyone,

I am new to beekeeping.  This year I have two hives right now that I got from two swarms.  One swarm was a very big swarm and the other was little bit smaller but are going strong.  The reason I started on here was to maybe learn more about beekeeping.  I have done a lot of studying on the subject but hoping to learn more.  So if anyone can share some ideas or videos with me it would be very appreciate it. 

Thanks James :bee:

Offline 1reb

• Super Bee
Re: Hello from Hillsville, VA
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2009, 08:02:08 pm »
Hello and Welcome James
There is alot of great information on the forum !!
The members here are willing help and answer your questions, all you need to do is to ask

Johnny 

Offline Highlandsfreedom

• House Bee
    • Organic gardening and Bee Services.
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2009, 08:06:05 pm »
You know that's exactly why I am on here too I have been hiding in the wings for a while now watching you tube videos here and there I captured my first swarm as a first colony as well.  In the short while I have been a member here I have learned o so much.  I hope you have a great time here and enjoy all the knowledge found on these pages.  :yippiechick:
To bee or not to bee that is the question I wake up to answer that every morning...

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2009, 10:08:19 pm »
James, welcome to our forum, so nice that you have found us.  THis will be a place where you can learn lots of stuff, a place to tell your many stories, tales and experiences.  We love to listen and help, stick around, it will be worth your while.  Have that great and wonderful day, health.  Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything