Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Howdy from Iron Station, NC  (Read 1870 times)

Offline SawmillNc

• New Bee
    • SawmillNC
Howdy from Iron Station, NC
« on: July 04, 2008, 06:04:57 pm »
I live on a century farm in Lincoln County (iron Station), NC. I decided to get bees to pollinate my blueberry plants , corn, cucumbers and other farm plants. I am a novice that will have many questions.

Currently I have two hives obtained locally from Apple Orchard farms and will obtain some Russian bees real soon.

I run a sawmill as well which you can read about at

sawmillnc.com 

Thanks!

Kyle

Offline beekybuzzard

• New Bee
Re: Howdy from Iron Station, NC
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 07:11:50 pm »
Good luck with your bees. There is a wealth of information here and many helpful beeks to get through most situations. Also there are a lot of NC/SC beeks for local area info.
With the help of the Lord I hope to be a good and faithful Shepard to all that He allows me to attend.

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
Re: Howdy from Iron Station, NC
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2008, 11:10:59 am »
Kyle, welcome to our forums, this is the place where you can learn about keeping bees, we are a friendly group, love to listen, and respond when questions need an answer.  So, ask your questions, they are all important ones.  The bees will help to pollinate your crops, you will se by the increase in the yields of the produce.  Have that most beautiful and wonderful day, Cindi
There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

anything