Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: The old toilet, Santa and me  (Read 2226 times)

Offline Cindi

• Galactic Bee
The old toilet, Santa and me
« on: December 03, 2007, 11:05:08 am »
So, my Husband got his way, he coerced me into sitting on his lap on that old toilet.  My Husband has a thing about toilets that we remove from our house, during renovations (and other house renos too) and he always gets pictures of himself sitting on them.  So, of course, with the toilet comes the thought of Santa in the snow, sitting on the can.  It snowed, and you can bet by golly he has to get his picture done.  He wanted me to sit on his lap and I told him absolutely not, that is not my gig.  But, when he got all ready and dressed up, I could see the look of defeat on his face so I put on a red shirt, black pants and headed out there with him.  It made his day.

So, here we sit, on the can, with the picture that I know he is going to e-mail out as a Christmas card.  Oh brother, what more can I say.  Have a beautiful and wonderful day, greatest of this life.  Cindi

There are strange things done in the midnight sun by the men who moil for gold.  The Arctic trails have their secret tales that would make your blood run cold.  The Northern Lights have seen queer sights, but the queerest they ever did see, what the night on the marge of Lake Lebarge, I cremated Sam McGee.  Robert Service

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Re: The old toilet, Santa and me
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2007, 09:17:48 pm »
soooooo......what are you looking at in that second picture?????? :-X
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline JP

• The Swarm King
  • Universal Bee
  • I like doing cut-outs, but I love catching swarms!
    • JPthebeeman.com
Re: The old toilet, Santa and me
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2007, 10:28:15 pm »
I'm glad he made you do it, its a great picture and yes,I would send them out as well, hee hee hee. :-D
My Youtube page is titled JPthebeeman with hundreds of educational & entertaining videos.

My website JPthebeeman.com http://jpthebeeman.com

anything