Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Sale of equipment. Beekeeper died.  (Read 2743 times)

Offline Kathyp

• Global Moderator
  • Universal Bee
Sale of equipment. Beekeeper died.
« on: May 12, 2013, 10:24:03 am »
I am posting this for a lady who contacted us on the FB site.  I have her email address if anyone wants to PM me for it.   

My father was a beekeeper in southern Illinois for many, many years (St Clair County area) - Jim Hendrickson/O'Fallon Illinois. He sold his honey under his proprietary name of Dad's Honey.

I will be arriving there on 5/22 and will be trying to get everything sorted/organized for the Sat-25/Sun-26 availability for beekeepers to come see and purchase. Some of the items that I am aware of are:
bee comb foundation, cut comb foundation, crimp wired, smokers, super sieve, ventilated escape boards, queen rearing outfits, metal frame repairs, frames, extracting frames, assembled special excluders, end bars, frame hives, beeway super, inner covers - 10 frame, observation hives, knife/knives ....(these are all new/unused items).
There are also some tanks/equipment but I am not sure what they are yet, and other items that I did not have the time to note when I was there last.
Someone really ought to tell them that the world of Ayn Rand?s novel was not meant to be aspirational.

Offline adamant

• House Bee
Re: Re: Sale of equipment. Beekeeper died.
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 11:19:50 am »
Can u pm me her contact number?

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

anything