Welcome, Guest

Author Topic: Wanted 2 Italian medium nucs Myrtle Beach SC  (Read 2492 times)

Offline sfisher

• New Bee
Wanted 2 Italian medium nucs Myrtle Beach SC
« on: November 29, 2009, 07:52:56 pm »
I am looking for 2 medium Italian nucs for 2010, can you help?

Offline mathispollenators

• House Bee
    • Mathis Apiaries
Re: Wanted 2 Italian medium nucs Myrtle Beach SC
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 03:55:55 pm »
I'll have nucs for sale this year here in the Valdosta, GA area.  Our bees are what we call mutts as we raise our own and buy queen cells to vary our stock.  These would be established 5 frame deeps in cardboard boxes.  I don't want to push the rules here so if you are interested PM me.  We can talk more about it.

Moderators:
I understand the rules and reason we don't want to make our forums a sort of store.  If I have broken the rules please delete my post asap. And PM me as to how I can answer these type questions and not be out of line.

Thank you
Without Thomas Edison & Alexander Graham Bell we wouldn't have the graveyard shift or Telemarketers.  So how do you like them now?

Offline buzzbee

• Ken
  • Global Moderator
  • Galactic Bee
    • N Central Pa Beekeepers Facebook Page
Re: Wanted 2 Italian medium nucs Myrtle Beach SC
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:34:27 pm »
Please keep prices and transactions in the PM  area. When someone is looking for something it is quite okay to ask here.
  All transactions are between buyer and seller,Beemaster forums assumes no liability nor endorses any buyer or seller. The transaction is strictly between buyer and seller. Hope you all find what your looking for!! :)